02

MISSION
BUCKY'S POV

"Soldier?"

"Ready" 

All I could remember was that I couldn't. I couldn't remember a single thing. All except Hydra. Hydra was making the world a better place. Hydra was telling me to kill. Hydra was controlling me.

"Your first mission is to take this woman." A man said. "Her name is Eleanor Rogers. Bring her here but do not kill." 

The man had a thick accent. Maybe Russian or German. 

"Go."

"Yes, sir," I replied standing up and walking to a plane someone had already been ready to fly. I got in the back and he took off. I couldn't tell how long it was until we stopped. The whole ride I kept my head forward and thought. I tried to think of what I knew but it was all the same as earlier.

"We're here. Go." The man said. I got out of the plane and walked until I found the girl. She looked the same as in the photo. I followed close behind until she quickly turned around. I jumped into the shadows and hid. She walked by and I jumped out. I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the wall. 

She looked confused. As if she had seen a ghost. Was I a ghost? I can't tell.

"Bucky?" Who was Bucky? Who is Bucky? Maybe I was a ghost. 

I shook the thoughts away and continued applying pressure. And just as easy as I grabbed her, she passed out. 

I picked up her limp body bridal style and carried her back to the plane that the man had parked out of sight. I placed her down on the row of seats across from mine. Her limp body rolled around as we took off but I left her there to shake on her own. 

We landed at the base after a couple of hours. I brought her out and to the man who gave me my orders. The hallways of the base were dimly lit and it was hard to see anything. I eventually found the room and found a table to set her down on.

"Good job, Soldier. Go now." I nodded before turning to leave. I could hear the girl, Eleanor, starting to wake up. She sounded scared, nervous. I turned down the dark hallway and heard her scream. 

-----

Sorry that these first two chapters have been short. They're intros to the story and I think it's nice to have it in two perspectives. 

       -Abbie