The news

Mario and Meggy went to the castle where smg4 and other friends are at for a special meeting.

Smg4: Hey what's going on guys?

Mario: We have a big announcement for you guys.

Meggy: That's right mario.

Bob: Is it a money heist?

Fishy Boopkins: Oh is it an anime con?

Toad: Can I leave Now?

Mario: Meggy if you please tell them.

Meggy: Sure. Guys, were having a baby.

Luigi: Oh a baby? Wow congratulations you guys!

Bob: Wow I thought it was a money heist. Lol.

Fishy Boopkins: That's sooo kawaii! Oh what's the baby gonna be? A boy? Or a girl?

Meggy: Well sadly the doctor hasn't told us yet it might be on a delivery day. Isn't that right mario?

Mario: Yup hopefully its a wonderful kid soon.

Meggy: Awww I love you.

Mario: I love you too.

They both kissed.

Everyone: Aww

Mario: IMA super happy!

Hours later Mario went to go to the store to get everything ready for the delivery day and wondering what will happen that what will effect his life.

Mario: Oh mama mia, shopping for baby sure is a hard.. I could go for some food now.

Mario sees siako at the mini food court eating her favorite meal.

Mario: Hey stinky! Come over here I need your help!

Siako: What?! No! There's no way that I'm helping your retarded shenanigans again!

Mario: What no! That's tomorrow.

Siako: Ugh fine what is it?

Mario: Well remember Meggy? She and i are having a baby and I was wondering if you could help us out till the baby is born. Whataya Say?

Saiko: Hmmm baby huh? *squeals* Wow a baby how cute! I've always want one ahem I mean I'll help but you better pay me dammit!

Mario: Oh I'll pay you free food where you don't have to pay for.

Saiko:... I dont know why Meggy married you... Your still stupid as hell.

Mario: Hey Meggy's my wife and I'm her husband and were going to be the best family ever.

Saiko: Fine whatever lets just do your crap already..

So siako helps mario by decorating the baby room at mario and meggys house to make it look better. But unfortunately siako puts crazy stuff to make it too off.