12 Years ago

Chari was 5 years old before she was 18. Mario woke up next to his wife Meggy and their daughter. She sure manages to wake up a bit different, but she is Meggy .

Mario: Ah what a great morning to start. The sun is rising and its not cold I think its a perfect thing to go to a park.

Meggy: ...zzz...zzz...

Chari: *wakes up* ..uh...daddy?..

Mario: Morning little squid.

Chari: ..*looks at meggy and wakes her up* mommy? Mommy.. Wake up! Hmm.

Mario: Here let me-

Chari: Mommy! Daddy made brekfest !

Meggy: *slowly wakes up* ..mm.. Breakfast sweetie?

Chari: Yay mommys awake!

Meggy: Of course I am.

Mario: Oh boy I could go for some breakfast!

Meggy: Sure you are :)

Chari: Mommy can we go to the park?

Meggy: After breakfast sweetie well go okay?

Chari: Yay!

After breakfast they went to the park to spend family time.

Chari: Oooo a playground!

Meggy: Yes chari, this will be fun.

Mario: And i bought some spaghetti to play with!

Meggy: Mario food is not a toy.

Mario: The way I play there is.

Meggy: Your such a dork. <3

Mario: I know

After a couple of slides chari wanted to take a picture with her parents.

Meggy: you want to take a picture? Okay honey come here real quick our squid wants a picture of us!

Mario: okie dokie!

After a picture taken. They decided to walk around the park to feed the ducks holding charis hand by mario and meggy.

Meggy: I love you red.

Mario: I love you too Meggy.

Chari: I love you mommy and daddy.

Mario & Meggy: we love you too charie.

Hours later they went to go do some arens to take care of. They went to the mall after to go get dinner and to shop around. Chari wanted to get a toy of a paint book set.

Chari: Mommy I want that!

Meggy: let me see. Oh I don't know sweetie will you be careful with it?

Chari: yes mommy.

Meggy: ok ill buy it for you.

Chari: yay!

The family went back home for the night they enjoyed eachothers moments and minutes later chari is tired. So Meggy went and decide to carry her and put her to bed. An hour later mario and meggy are cuddling eachother and wondering what will happen next.

Meggy: goodnight red

Mario: goodnight Meggy *gives her a kiss*

They drifted to sleep for another day.