Back to the present day

Chari and Jake were wondering what to do in a party. They both see a snack stand to start with.

Chari: Wow many snacks my favorite!

Jake: I could eatem all!

After an hour later chari sees a cute girl that acts like a dude it gets her attention that new girl was talking about her social life.

Chari: ooooo dat abs!

Jake: *munches the food* hmm?

Chari: lemme smash!

Jake: Chari no!

Chari: *rushes to her and approaches to her* Hello my name is Chari!

???: Oh hello there, my you do look like mario.

Chari: What's your name?

Ive: Ive. The leader of the Beacon academy

Chari: Ooooo cool and how do you know my dad?

Ive: Who mario? Wait.. Your Mario's Daughter?

Chari: yes is that a problem?

Ive: no no no its just wow an-

Ive got intterupted by a dude name Digby who is the biggest bully and made of impact.

Digby: What do you think your doing punk?!

Chari: I'm sorry you douchbag but who are you?

Digby: What did you just call me!!?

He slaps her and fell on the ground and starts to cry.

Jake: oh no! Chari!

Digby: You and your friend better get out of this party or you'll gonna regret it!!

As of charis pain it turned into a bit of acid which she fell on top of her acid weapon that mario gave her for defense. She stopped crying, ive was worried and notice that chari is getting up and ready to fight digby.

Chari: You... You motherfucker...

Digby: Oh ho ho ho ho, big mistake *pops his knuckles to give another throw*

Chari gets up and is pissed off that she got slapped by him. Her eyes turned red and grew stronger as her acid barrier transform her head into a helmet made of acid around her she puts her acid blaster on her right hand and shoots digby with acid. Slowly burns him amd gets up run towards her to punch her in the face but he missed by chari doging his throw.

Digby: *falls on the ground is being burned alive* Ahhhhh!!!!

Chari: never hit a girl, bitch! *stomps his head on the ground foe him to pass out*

Jake: woah...

Ive: ....ahh...

Everyone:.... Hooray! *claps for chari*

Chari: huh? Whats everyone cheering me for?

Ive: don't you see? You defeated the biggest bully that's afraid of acid!

Chari: Wow really? Awesome !

Ive: I've never seen a girl who can carry acid before.

Chari: you like?

Ive: of course I do!

Chari: I gotta thank my dad for this.

Everybody continue to party and chari went home.

Chari: I'm home!

Mario: chari! How's the- wait why are you wearing acid around you did somebody hit you?!

Chari: actually I got bullied but I fight back with acid barrier! Thanks dad .

Mario: Chari, your mom is gonna have a heartattack when she sees your bruise .

Chari: don't worry I have a perfect plan.

The family went to sleep for another day but since she's acid of part . she'll be a hero. Her adventure starts now.