Prologue

Sugar Cube was a very popular up raising sugar baby industry. It was a mix of that and escorting which surprisingly wasn't illegal with all this shit that was going on behind the scenes. I've been in the business since it started and it's just more starting to pop off becoming popular with a lot of celebrities wanting something on the low. It was very discreet and personal, whatever happened between the Sugar daddy/momma and baby stayed between them and whatever room they happened to be in. The pay was great and while most of these girls were willing to go all the way with men I wasn't at least not with all of them. I was mainly assigned to older men who just wanted company until I was switched to entertain some well known athletes and celebrities. At first it was only one or two, but I guess word with my name started going around and everyone wanted to be in my presence. Which I still don't understand why they do because I don't do any sexual favors.

Our number one rule was no personal relationships with our customers. We could have a relationship when we meet up but once that night or trip was over that was it no feelings and no strings attached. We all had stage names so no one could actually find out our personal information if things got out of control. I went by Lilac, while others went after names like Rose or even Tangerine. It was your choice as long as the name wasn't taken it was yours. Most of the men or women knew the rules and had no desire to have an actual relationship. I never had a problem with anyone not following the rules until I met him.