Chapter Four

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

"Fuck." He quickly lets go of my check turning away from me. He didn't choke me, he just grabbed my neck and startled me. "I didn't—"

"Shut the fuck up." I raise my hand and go to step out the car. He's hand grabs me and pulls me back in to the car.

"Look mama, I never meant to snap like that on you, but I don't tolerate that tantrum shit. We should never put hands on each other no matter how mad we get. That ring you just chucked at my head fucking hurt." He locks the door and pulls me closer to him. The console is blocking me from being fully against his body. He picks the ring off the car floor and slips it on my middle finger on my right hand. "You don't have to wear it on your ring finger, but I want you to at least wear it when you're with me." He kisses the ring making my face flush slightly.

"You're saying all this yet you strangled me!" I threw up my hands in frustration.

"I didn't but I could since you want me to so badly." He keeps my hand in a firm lock as he starts the car and starts driving. I didn't want to speak anymore and neither did he it seems. The ride back to Sugar Cube was awkward I could feel my hands starting to sweat wanting to get away from the psycho that was Michael. All I knew was that I wasn't seeing this fucker again, no matter how much he paid for this little date. Which was more of a set up, I feel bad for his parents because they honestly seemed happy for their son. I wasn't I could've been home relaxing, it felt like I hadn't been to my house in months when in reality it was only a few hours. I didn't get to see my dogs as I was getting ready and when I came in the two lazy puppies were sleep. I was ready to see my dogs I felt bad that I had to have my little sister go feed them when I wasn't at home. I was lost in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that we pulled up to my office.

"I want to see you again," his lip went into his mouth.

"Hmm," I kiss the corner of his mouth. "I hope I never see you again." I lean down and grab my purse making sure to leave the ring he gave me on the floor. I quickly make my way out the car and to the door of my office. One of our many security guards smiled at me and opened the door.

"Rod don't let that man in here, he's crazy." I toss one more look over to his car, to see him getting out the car.

"Okay Miss. Adams," he shut the door behind me standing in front of the door. Michael could take the man, but I doubt he wanted to cause a scene. I get in the elevator making my way to Brenda's office. She's about to get a piece of my whole mind, cause bitch what the fuck was tonight? The pay here is good but not good enough for this bullshit.

"Oliva, how was the first date?" She peeks up at me before going back to her computer screen. I guess she didn't catch the glare I just threw at her.

"Fucking terrible, get that man off my list." I pull my hair up in a bun. I was getting tired of having it all around me. She stops typing and glances at me.