Chapter Six

Olivia's POV

Olivia's POV

As soon as I got comfortable in my robe there was a loud banging at the door.

"Who the fuck?" I stand on my tip toes to see Odell swaying back and forth barely being able to stand.

"Lilac!" He yell sang through the door. I swing open the door with a stale expression flooding over my features. "Baby," he drags out the 'y' leaning against the doorframe.

"Why are you here? Odell you're messing with my money."

"Don't I give you enough? How much more do you need baby? I can be everything you need, let's stop this business relationship and be in a real one, I'm tired of letting you be with other people. I want you there for every game, there if I win or if I lose it doesn't matter. I just want you there with me, please." He stutters over some words and the alcohol in his system is making him spew some truth. It makes my heart flutter a little to know that he feels so strongly about me, but I'm in a contract so I just can't go cutting ties with people.

"Where are your keys?" I pull him into the room slipping my dress back on and getting my things.

"Why were you naked? What was you waiting for that nigga to come back and fuck you?" I glare at him before shooting Drake a text that I wasn't feeling good and I was going home.

"Keys?" I hold out my hand as he digs in his pocket and hands me his Ferrari keys. "Extra much?" I push my over night bag into his hands and pull him out of the room. Knowing I was going to have to take him through the back doors to get to his car with out being photographed. I make my away down tugging him like a child until we get to his car. We were still being photographed but I made sure to cover my face as I helped his drunk ass into the car and got in the drivers seat.

"Odell you're lucky I have a soft spot for you." I start his car and look over at him to see that his lips were puckered out for me to kiss them.

"Kiss to make it better?" He mumbles and I mush his face and start towards his house. This was going to be a long drive.

*****

"This man is heavier than a bag of cement bricks." I grumble as I let Odell lean on me as we walk into his house. "Where are your house keys?" Digging in pockets I find the keys and drag him into the house dropping him on the couch. I was going to go get him some painkillers and a water when he grabbed my arm and forced me to lay down with him.

"Lay with me?" His eyes barely opened as he trapped me tighter underneath him. "Is your real name Lilac?" I shake my head. "What is it?" Contemplating I'm telling him I decide to tell him because it wasn't like he was going to remember in the morning.

"It's Olivia." I tug his beard lightly causing a groan to bubble out of him.

"Olivia," He looks down at me with his eyes barely open. "I think I'm falling for you. You're the only woman that's ever been there for me besides my mother. And I like that and you, you're so beautiful. I just wish I could have you all to myself." He whispers the last part which makes my heart pound harder than it already is. I can't take this stuff seriously because he wouldn't say this to me sober so. "So so beautiful, and you're so good to me. I don't even know if you really like me or if you're just here for my money. I don't care though, I'd buy you the world if you asked for it."