Chapter One

Olivia (Her car)

Olivia
(Her car)

I was getting my hair done went my phone started going off of the handle with text and calls. I could barely use my phone with how much it was going off. It was really strange considering I only got a few text from my boss and who ever I was entertaining for the day. My boss, Brenda, was the main one calling me so I decided to answer.

"Hello?"

"Liv, you have a big potential customer that really seems to want you and not anyone else. I know you're seeing Beckham tonight but you might want to consider seeing this guy instead." She spoke professionally through the phone. It was Sunday game day for Odell and he loved having me at his house after a game to just talk and have someone's presences around him. Odell was the type of person who didn't function well alone. "Olivia?"

"Yeah I'm sorry who is it?" I bunch my eyebrows together scrolling through all my text from the girls group chat saying how lucky I was to get this dude.

"He's a big celebrity trainer, he trains all the top dogs in the league. He's a different type of rich and he's willing to pay top dollar for you to have dinner with him tonight." I bite my lip contemplating, I knew that if I blew off Odell he'd be pissed at me and most likely not talk to me for a while. He'd only reach out once he realized how much he miss me.

"Can he not choose a different night? I really have to be there for Odell tonight you know how he gets on game day."

"Liv the way this man is paying you could drop all your other clients and just entertain him."

"I don't want to drop everyone for him,"

"I'm not saying you have to I'm saying that's how well he's paying. Just hit me up and let me know what you want to do."

"You never said who it was." I say before she could cut the call.

"Some man named Michael B. Jordan, look him up and I'll let you get back to me. I'll give him your business number so you can talk to him and hash out other days."

"I'll come by the office after I get my nails done." Odell was the one paying for me to get all this done today, which is another reason I shouldn't blow him off for some dude that's just coming in demanding me to go out with him. I was about to pull out my business phone when my normal one buzzed.

Imani💜: Girl let me tell you some fine ass built ass man just came in here requesting you and girl if you don't want him slide him my way 🤤

Me: I haven't even looked him up yet is he really that fine?

Imani💜: Fine Fine, like make you pass out fine! I almost came just looking at him. I wonder what his 🍆 look like. I chuckle reading her message she was a whole mess. I doubt he's that fine though.