Chapter Two

(Her outfit)
Olivia's POV

I could hear Odell cooking as I got dressed. This made me slightly uneasy because he was never one to cook for me. He usually got someone to cook for us while we got ready together. But when I woke up he was out the bed and I could hear pans clinking together. I didn't have time to eat this morning, plus I had to go to brunch with a different client. I really didn't want to just disappear, but I had to get out of here smoothly. Checking the time on my Apple Watch it was already ten thirty and my date was in an hour. Odell's slick ass gave me hickeys on my collarbone and breast which I had to cover up with foundation. I built up enough courage to go down stairs trying to slip past him.

"Lilac, I made breakfast. Are you already leaving? You usually don't leave until at least two." His eyes roll down my body looking at my outfit. "You look good."

"Thank you Delly, I have to go get some stuff done early, sorry I can't stay for breakfast." I poke out my bottom lip a little.

"You can't leave so soon! Hold on—" He zips into the living room coming back into the kitchen with his back turned.

"Odell what are you doing?" I turn my head trying to see what he had in his hand. He turns around with I'm guessing a soccer ball underneath his shirt.

"How are you going to leave me alone and pregnant?" He rubs his 'belly' looking at me.

"Boy if you don't," I stale face him mushing his face. "I'll see you soon okay?" I don't want to give him a kiss or anything it seemed too much like a relationship. I needed to cut down our days because he's getting a little weird.

"No kiss or anything? Li," he whines reaching out to me but I side step him smiling.

"Nope, Bye." I pop the 'p' walking out the house and to the car. I made sure I was far enough away from his house so I could check my work phone. I hadn't been able to look at it since yesterday morning. I had a couple text from Deon, the man I'm going out with today reminding me of our date.

Some from Drake, yes the rapper, he's actually a really chill person he was just telling me good morning and that I should come see him this weekend. And three from Michael.

Maybe Michael: Hey mamas I got you an outfit I'd like you to wear it for dinner.

Maybe Michael: I'll be sending a driver to come get you from the office since no one likes to share where you live.

Maybe Michael: This is Michael by the way, Brenda gave me your number.

I roll my eyes at his text, he apparently didn't read any of the contract details, most men just signed the papers not realizing what they are signing. They aren't allowed to really know anything but what we choose to tell them. I never share too much information about myself in case they're crazy. You'd be surprised at how many men are possessive over their sugar babies, which is beyond me. Of course I have multiple clients, they never understand.

To Deon: I'll be at the restaurant soon, hopefully traffic isn't too bad. I hate being late ☹️

To Drizzy❄️: I'll see what I can do 😏

To Michael: I could just drive there, or you could come get me yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wasn't getting in some random ass car. I don't trust Michael, I don't trust many of the men I work with. He got me fucked up, if he wants me there he better come get me or I'll go myself. I put the restaurants address in and find my way there. I hand my keys to the valet and head inside.