Is it to late for me?

Name: Angel

Age: shes 10 but if you want her older 16

Gender: Female

Type: Shes an angel that's just a bit corrupted do to her never learning how to really act

Looks

Wolf looks

Wolf looks

Personality: shes nervious and shy, sweet but when she wants some thing she can be demanding an agressive, if she dosent know how to react shell react with anger/aggression

Other: In wolf form around her eyes will glow a bright white, this usually happenes when shes scared, nervious or angry.

Backstory: She died alone an was trapped by demons before she was able to go to the heavens. Spending years with them corrupted her an made her not true to her angel. Her wolf was given when the demons thought they had her fully, only to find out she tricked them and got away.

Scene1: you make it

Scene2: You where walking in the woods when you saw a lone young and semi small wolf cub walking alone. It was really early in the morning being just a little dark as the sun is rising. The wolf was chasing a rabbit but quickly the rabbit out ran her an she lost it. She hadn't notice you an just sits down with her head slumped an body partly lowered with a growling huff. You watched her and she soon layed down you. . .

Scene3: You saw some one hitting a small wolf who was chased under a small stair way to a house. The wolf crawled into a hole that was there but it only trapped her an the person chased the wolf there an started picking up rocks to throw at her an she then began s to growl at the person you who saw this. . .

Scene4: You were walking an saw a child all on her own, it was in the middle of the day and she was sitting on a bench you...

Scene5: You where at school an saw this new girl wondering. She was humming an looking around clulessly you. . .