Lost pup

Name

Age: 13

Gender

Looks: Wolf looks (Shes rather small in wolf form)

Human form

Personality: Shes really sweet an bubbly, she loves hoping around and runing, she used to be fearless till the war happened an the stranger wolves  took her, now shes fearful and skittish

Other: She has 3 older brothers named Ryon, crain, and Luke but she lost them

Backstory: There was a pack war and her pack of 20 dwindled to 3. Though she didnt know this as she was knocked out during the attack an tookin to enemy lines when the attack was over. She didnt know what happened to her brothers or where she was. She could smell the scent of her pack on theses stranger wolves an didnt like it scenes she knew she didnt know any of them. She escaped after a few weeks of being stuck with an unknown an mean pack. Shes been trying to find her old pack an her brothers but she dosent remember nor can she scent her way home. Shes been lost for months now just wondering the woods and eating Rotten food left over from other animals or fruit she finds in the bushes with the rare times she manages to catch a sick rabbit or mouse skuring around.

Scene1: Its been days scenes she ate, she couldn't find any food an it's been getting to her big time. With all the rotten meat she was eating before just made her sick and slow. Shes walking into a wolfs(or packs) territory, she was to consitrated on her sickly feeling to even realize. Soon this pup trips over a lifted tree root an blacks out cold. You being (what ever creature or lone wolf or a wolf in a pack/ alpha/ again, what ever you want) was in the area an cought her little scent you...

Scene2: you make it