So cutious

Name: Echo

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Looks:

Personality: Sweet, dosent like violence but is verry good at it, hes strong willed, stubborn, if he sees some thing he wont let it go, likes being a hero, hes verry nosy, at times he can get mad eassy,

Other: Hes a wolf shifter an has extra senses. He dosent try but always ends up being destructive no madder how careful he trys to be. Hell do nearly any thing for Turkey. He has powers he dosent know about

Back story: He was born with a short time with his parents. Just as he learned to walk decently they left him. If it wasnt for him being so nosey an enters a bear den befriending 2 bear cubs he would of died, just like all but 2 of his 7 siblings. He dosent really know he has any but is gaining the knolage he has a sister who is being hidden away with a verry unknown team of wolves. With this knolage he gained enymes an had to leave the forest an after some months eventually makes it to a human town miles a way from wolf territory. Every so often still going an saying hello to his adopted bear mother.

Scene1: u make it

Scene2: You where inside watching a horror movie at 2 in the morning. It was about werewolves an vampires and you where kind of scared scenes you where on your own watching it (or with people). Half way in you noticed some thing move in your window but when you turned your head ot was gone. Ignoring it it happens again but this time you see a wolfs face dunking down out of sight you. . .

Scene3: He was being nosy an looking for any thing to do. He looked throw a window an saw you. You seemed scared an worried an in some pain. This worried him even though they never seen each other before, after a moment your parents(brother boyfriend what ever) walked in an started hitting you. As he watched this his fangs showed with a growl an pinned ears, though he was out side he was ready to brake the glass which he does once things where getting thrown. Your houses window was suddenly busted open an glass shattered to the ground along with a snarl from a large wolf. Its teeth  bared at the one hurting you but first he shakes the glass off his pelt you. . . (Control the other person an yourself)

Scene4: You where wolf hunting and as you where in the deep woods waiting for hours you finally come across a wolf. An odd one though he didnt look normal, his tail was outragingly long and his ears extended. He was half a foot larger then a normal wolf, he hasn't noticed you an he started drinking from a dirty puddle that was on the dirt. As you watched him you saw his ears go alert an start to scan the area, you mindlessly an quickly took a shoot at him. He jumps on all fors not even looking your way he ran, he jumped over the puddle an ran, you whent after him and only for a short time. With less then a minute you saw his long tail hit a tree before he came wobbly. He managed to stay up but he let his tail go to low an he steped on it tripping himself rolling into a tree going unconscious for a moment. You didnt see him move but you knew he wasnt dead you. . .