Its so cold

Name: Frost

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Looks:
    Wolf looks
(Shes rather small for a wolf)

Looks:    Wolf looks(Shes rather small for a wolf)

Human looks (black hair)

Personality: She sweet, easily scared, confused with herself, usually nice, likes to have fun an be bubbly though she can be shy with new people, but when her power is let loss she changes, she can be mean an distant, scared an worried, aggressive...

Personality: She sweet, easily scared, confused with herself, usually nice, likes to have fun an be bubbly though she can be shy with new people, but when her power is let loss she changes, she can be mean an distant, scared an worried, aggressive and careless.

Other: Some times it seems like some one is telling her what to do, her power can go off when shes scared or even at random, it can make her supper docial or supper agressive

Powers: She has ice powers but has no clue

Backstory: She dosent remember every thing verry well. All she remembers is being in a pack an during summer the territory froze shortly after the pack stumbled along a bear. Most of her pack froze to an icy stone only few managed to get out of it. Shortly after the icy terrain she blacked out only to wake up in a strange place. Insted of her rainforesty life she was in the woods no where near home.

Scene1: She just woke up in a strange place with no clues how she got there. Her back leg was bloody and her claw wound was sealed over by ice, which wasnt milting but you can tell there was half an inch of ice covering it. She couldn't feel any thing in that leg an slowly started to stand. Her ears down an she had a dazed look using a tree to help her stand she squints her eyes and gives a slow look around "Where am I..  ." She whispered you. . .

Scene2: you make it

Scene3: She was in human form wondering the woods, she only stoped when she sent a pack (your pack) of wolves in the far distance. Her leg was bleeding and she had a limp, in hopes to advoid the pack she climbs into a tree on a high branch only causing her wound to open an bleed more. Blood soon started to slowly an small amount drip from the tree obviously catching the packs (or just your) attention an headed that way. Trying to hide better she takes her wolf form in the tree staying on the branch in silence you. . .(the pack. . .)

Scene4: you smelt 2  sents in your territory and whent to investagae. When you got to the scent there a black wolf (or human of you wrather) black out on the ground with her leg bleeding. The other scent was on her meaning she was carried here an the one who did left her hear an left the territory with a quickness leaving her behind. The other being long gone you. . .

Scene5: You found a girl in the woods huddled agenst a tree visibly shivering. She couldn't help but shake but she didnt know why and it didnt make any scenes scenes it was summer and it was in the 80s today. You didnt know her nor ever saw her you. . .

Scene6: You knew her for a few days now. You didnt know much about her but she was friendly. One night you saw her shaking an stairing at the moon as she was sitting. It wasnt verry cold out you. . .