Evil man

Name:Danny

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Looks: Ice blue eyes, black hair, pail, dresses nicely usually in Jean's an a t-shirt, he has short black hair

Personality: Hes rather mean, annying, just an all around bully, though is can be nice, hes secretive and possessive

Other: Hes insainly in love with you but no one knows scene hes verry mean to you and particularly more mean to you then any one eals. He a only child. Make fun of his mom an hell snap a lolou. He likes boys and girls (bi)

Type: Half human Half Demon

Backstory: His dads a demon and mom human. His mom left his dad when he was 10 years old. His mom left in Hope's to help her sun become well less mean from his dads evil an cul ways

Scene1: You've know him for years an hes always mean to you, for the most part you always tryed to ignore him but to day you snaped. Danny during a art project (a 3d diarama of Africa and its animals) that you and him had to do together, along with 2 other people, you made one of the main parts an showed it to the group. Every one thought it was great all but Danny, after you did the other 2 told you how it was verry good but Danny didnt at all he spoke "You call that a rhino it looks like a pig. I'm not going to let some thing like this in my project." Danny proceds to reach his arm out and grabed your 3d clay made rhino throwing it across the room having it land in the trash can. You, (needing to snap a lolu,) you...

Scene2: you make it

Scene3: Some one bet you 100$ you can not make Danny nice and you took it. After school you whent looking for Danny with a few books in your arms. Next thing you hear is Danny "Look it. Rat face is here" before you get to respond he started to pass you an smakes the books out of your hands to the ground laughing after an continues walking you. . .