Profile // A Spencer Reid Love Story

I had always been told that opposites attract. Considering the circumstances, we couldn't have been more opposite than the sun and the moon. We were drawn to eachother like magnets and metal, like a hummingbird to a flower, like a mosquito to a human with sweet blood.

Even if we had wanted to pursue some kind of relationship; dating a co-worker was not permitted in the BAU. It wasn't just something that people did not do, it was an enforced rule that had severe consequences. As much as I felt an attraction, and I knew that he did too, I would never give up my dream job for a relationship.

I had wanted to work for the Behavioral Analysis Unit of Quantico ever since I had started high school. I chose psychology as a course in my freshmen and sophomore year, and then forensics for my junior and senior. I had always found that particular field to be extremely interesting.

Now I was actually going to be the newest member of the BAU, and although I had my intentions set on doing my best at this job, they quickly changed once I met him.

Maybe it was just bad timing. Maybe it was a more down-played version of Romeo and Juliet; bad fate. After all, he had lost his first love, Maeve, right before his eyes. How could one get over something like that? I had been in an abusive relationship two years prior, one time it got to the point where I could have almost died.

I never got over that.

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Chloe Campbell
. Catchy, isn't it? I'm 25 years old as of May 25th. And now I can proudly say that I am now an FBI agent for the BAU of Quantico.