One date and Im hooked on her

Camila's POV

Just like every morning once I've wiped the coal from my eyes, lying in wait for me is a text from Lauren.

Or... a few.

I wish I could drive you to school

That way I could spend private
time w/ you before school

But it'd be weird for us to
just show up as friends outta nowhere

& we're supposed to be low key for now

I swear this girl is so honest about her feelings, about everything really. So far at least. She honestly has no idea how much that means to me.

It just makes me more confident in the future of our relationship. I can't wait for what's to come, but for now what's to come is school, which I've got to get ready for.

That would be nice. But you're
right we are keeping it low key,
which totally sucks.

Guess I'll just have to stare
at you, every chance I get. 🤔👀🤓

Maybe you will. Can, I
see you after school?

Please?

Yes, definitely!

Just meet me at the gas station.

I may have to pick Sofi up first though, that ok?

Yeah of course, you don't have to ask me lol

Lol sorry!

Lol no need to apologize either

Lol right 😂

See you @ school?

Yes 🙂

I can't wait

🙈 later babe

Later

🔅🔹🔅🔹

Dinah and I just happen to arrive at school at the same time, and of course we walk in together. She talking to me about who knows what and ok maybe it makes me kind of a bad friend for not listening, but my attention was just elsewhere at the moment.

My eyes speed search the hallway for the one person who makes my heart race.

Lauren.

I haven't yet found her and Dinah hasn't stopped talking, which is good for my health. Because she'd murder me if she realizes that I'm not listening. And as I'm sure you know I'm not ready to die.

When we enter the hallway where our lockers are located, I spot the raven haired girl I was looking for and an unintended smile spreads across my face.

I just faintly hear Dinah laugh as well so I'm guessing I got lucky and she said something funny, right before I started smiling. But my attention is still locked on Lauren and she's wearing a smile similar to mine.