Make you feel it

[A/N] Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I know it took forever. Honestly it'll probably take just as long for the next chapter too. But anyways enjoy the update ♥️

Lauren's POV

Mmph Mmph

Please shut up!

I fight to remain asleep, turning away from the window, happily inviting sunlight into my room.

I start to slip back under, everything around me fading into the background once again.

Mmph Mmph

Ughhhhh!

Throwing my legs over the side of the bed with a huff, I wipe the coal from my eyes and pick up my phone.

2 New messages: JP

Laur get up, you have to be on set by 7:30.

Hair & makeup is at 8:00. Up & at em!

I look at the four digits in the left corner of my phone 06:00.

I grab my favorite pair of sweats and a shirt from my bag, along with some underwear before going into the bathroom for a quick shower.

🔅🔹🔅🔹

JP is already waiting for me in the lobby when I get there, "Morning JP."

"Morning Laur. I have breakfast being delivered to set for us, so let's get going shall we."

I nod following him out to the car, sliding in with a thanks when he opens the car door for me.

"So how long do you think this shoot is going to take?" I ask.

"It shouldn't take more than an hour or two."

"Cool what's after that?"

"Monster energy is having an orientation for contestants that's about an hour and a half long. That's at 11:30, after that you're free until tomorrow."

"Awesome, Thanks." I express fist bumping him, turning my attention to my phone and going to Instagram, scrolling down my feed liking a few things.

It takes us about fifteen minutes to arrive at the studio, "Go ahead in and get settled, I'll be up in a moment I'm going to wait for the food to get here." I give him a grin and a nod then head inside.

"Miss Jauregui?" I nod to confirm that's who I am. "Great, I'm Kimberlyn nice to meet you. If you'll follow me I'll show you to your dressing room." she says shaking my hand.

We step onto the elevator, riding up to the fourth floor. When the doors open, we enter a completely different atmosphere. Music fills the lively studio as we pass through the busy workers to the back hallway that I'm guessing leads to the dressing rooms.

She slows at the third door turning the knob and opening it. "This is you, I will come and get you for hair and makeup at 8. Until then just relax, there are drinks in the mini fridge over there." She points across the room, "If you need anything let me know, my office number is on the notepad beside the phone over there." With that she gives me a smile and exits the room.

My phone vibrates with a text from JP.

Foods here but I spotted a
little outside table, would you want
to eat out here with me?

Yeah, a little fresh air
with breakfast would be nice.

Great, come down!