Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Author's Note

IT IS OVER. Can you believe it? I seriously can't, like how did I get here? How are we all here? It feels so weird.

I hope everyone enjoyed this book. I had a great time writing it but it's time to say goodbye :(

To my amazing readers, I love you. Seriously. I love each and every one of you. Thank you so much for supporting my writing and getting me to all these milestones I never thought I could ever achieve. But more than that, thank you for making me believe in my writing and thank you for allowing me to express myself through this story to you. You are all amazing, so again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

(I'm literally so cheesy and corny if you couldn't already tell from my book)

BUT is this really goodbye?

What's coming next from me?

Well, first things first:

EPILOGUE! (Out now!!)

After that?

BONUS CHAPTERS! There are so many scenes I envisioned in my head that didn't make chronological sense in the book, but I really want you guys to read them, so that's coming up too ;) (2 Bonus chapters out now!)

And last?

SEQUEL! Yes, you heard me, I've decided and I'm writing a sequel to the book! It's called Best Friends Forever, you can already find it on my page (though no chapters are published except character aesthetics). You'll have to wait and see the synopsis, but this won't be coming for a while :( (I'm not even going to start until first semester is over, so sorry). But expect it maybe to start January? This is only a hesitant estimate though.

Anyway, thanks again for reading all the way through. I hope to see you all in my next projects! 😉❤️❤️

icon lock

Show your support for xxinlove, and continue reading this story

by xxinlove
@xxinlove
Tobias and Talia are complete opposites, yet thrown together in an ar...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 57 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @xxinlove.