Chapter 1

Cameron's POV:
Emma ran into my room crying, "hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked her concerned.

"Mum and David are fighting again," she said.

"Oh, come here," I said. She came over and I hugged her tight. "It's going to be okay, trust me," I told her. I hate it when they fight, it really scares Emma. "Do you want to go somewhere else until they have finished?" I asked. She nodded in response. "Ok, wait here for a moment," I said, she nodded.

I got up and went to her room and grabbed her jacket for her. I went back into my room and gave her her jacket and then called one of my friends.

"Hey man, what's up?" He said.

"Mum and David are arguing again and Emma is really scared, is it ok if she comes over to yours while I go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure, she can just play with Sarah"

"Ok thanks, we will be around soon," I said, hanging up. "I'm going to drop you off at Sarah's house, okay?" I asked her.

"Yep, Thankyou," she answered wiping her tears.

I put on my black trainers and put my jacket on. I then left the house with Emma. Mum was too busy arguing with David to notice us leave. They rarely ever fight but when they do it really scares Emma.

Emma and I arrive at Jackson's house she knocks on the door. Sarah opens the door and immediately hugs Emma. Sarah then grabs Emma by the hand and pulls her inside. Jackson then comes over laughing seeing Sarah pull Emma up to her room.

"Hey, hows it going?" He says.

"Eh, she really hates it when they fight," I replied.

"Yeah," he says.

"I'm gonna go for a walk, do you mind if she stays here for a little?" I ask

"Yeah, of course," Jackson replies.

"Thankyou so much," I say

"No problem," he says.

"Okay, well I will see you later then."

"Ok bye" he says

I walk away and head towards the forest. Before I go in, I go to the shops nearby and get a bottle of water. I head out of the shops and go into the forest. I head into a part of the forest that I haven explored yet and look around. I come across a small building with the door covered in vines. I pull the vines away and on the door it says "do not open". I hear moving on the other side of the door. Then I hear knocking coming from the other side. I knock back 3 times.

"Hello?" Someone says. It sounds like a females voice.

"Um, hello," I say.

"Please let me out," the person says.

"The door says 'do not open' though," I reply.

"Please just let me out, I'm cold and hungry," the person says.

"Ok, how?" I ask.

"It can only be opened from the outside so all you need to do is turn the handle," the voice says.

I turn the handle and the door opens. A young girl probably about the age of 15 falls out. I help her up.

"Thankyou," she says shivering. She has beautiful long white hair that reaches her waist and silver eyes that shone like the moon on a dark night. She is wearing a dirtied white dress.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" I ask taking my jacket off and putting it around her.

"People hurt her, they killed her," she says tears filling her eyes.

"Who?" I ask.

She falls over in a heap on the ground. I sit down on the ground and place her head in my lap, waiting for her to wake up.