Chapter 3

My eyes widened, who would do that to her? What did she do to deserve this?

"Why did they do that?" I asked.

"Because, they wanted us gone, I think they were scared of us," she replied.

"Scared of you? Why?" I asked.

She looked down, "because of what we can do," she said.

"What do you mea-" I was cut off by knocking on my door, "come in," I say.

My mum opens the door and enters "where is Emm- oh sorry, am I interrupting something?" She asks.

"No, no, what do you need mum?" I say.

"Well I was just wondering where Emma is," she says.

"She is at Jackson's and Sarah's house, I will go and get her soon," I reply.

"Ok, Thankyou," she says turning around and walking out, closing the door behind her.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Elisabeth. She just nods as a response. "Ok, lets go get Emma and then go get something to eat," I say getting up and grabbing my jacket again. I put it on and turn around, "oh, right," I say grabbing another jacket and giving it to Elisabeth. She puts it on and right at this moment I realise how adorable she looks in my clothes. Thinking this I blush. "Come on," I say grabbing my wallet and walking over to the door. Elisabeth follows.

We go downstairs and leave the house. "Do you need a place to stay tonight?" I ask.

"Yes," She says.

"You can stay in the guest room at our place tonight," I say.

She stops walking and looks down "why are you being so kind to me?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I?" I say.

"I don't deserve this, especially after what I did before," she says starting to take my jacket off her.

I stop her, "no, it's okay." I say. "Please, I don't want you to be hurt or cold or hungry or anything like that," I say.

"Thankyou," she mumbles.

We continue walking to Jackson's house. When we arrive I knock on the door and Jackson opens it.

"Hey man," he says.

"Hey," I reply.

"Woah, who is this?" He asks.

"Jackson this is Elisabeth, Elisabeth this is Jackson," I introduce them to eachother.

"Hello," Jackson says.

"Hi," Elisabeth replies.

"I'm just here to get Emma," I say.

"Oh, right, sorry," Jackson says chuckling.

"Emma!" I yell. Emma runs over to me and hugs me.

"You're back!" She says jumping around. "And you have a girl with you," she says looking at Elisabeth.

"Yes, Emma this is Elisabeth, Elisabeth this is Emma," I say. Elisabeth smiles at Emma. "Have you got everything?" I ask Emma. She nods. "Ready to go then?" I ask.

"Yep," she replies. "Bye Jackson, bye Sarah," she says waving.

"Bye~!" I hear Sarah yell.

"Bye Jackson," I say.

"See you later," he replies.

"Emma, we are going to go to the shop to get something to eat, what do you feel like?" I ask her.

"Hmmm, donuts," she says.

"Okay," I say. "Elisabeth, what would you like?" I ask.

"Oh, um, I don't know. Anything is fine," she replies.

"Okay," I say.