Chapter 8

I hug her tightly before laying down due to being so tired. She layed down next to me and we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I opened my eyes to see Elisabeth sleeping next to me. I unconsciously smile to myself as I feel my heart warm up. I slowly tried to get up to get ready for school but just before I was about to stand up she grabbed my wrist.

"Do you have to go today?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I replied. She groaned a little and sat up then rubbed her eyes. She got up and tiredly walked to the bathroom. She came back with water dripping off her face. "I will be down soon to make some breakfast," I said. She nodded and left the room going back to her room.

I got changed and packed my books into my bag, then headed downstairs. I walked into the living room and saw Elisabeth sitting on the couch reading a book. She noticed me and ran up and gave me a tight hug. I leaned my chin on top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled wide, I planted a kiss on her head, then went to make breakfast. I'm made some pancakes and put them on a plate, then on the table along with some fruit and chocolate topping. I go over to Elisabeth, she is reading her book again so she doesn't notice me. I walk over and hug her from behind, she jumps a little.

"Breakfast is ready," I say to her.

"Yay!" She replies.

We both go over to the table and eat. Then I finish up getting ready for school.

"Elisabeth," I say. "I'm going to school." She runs to me and hugs me again.

"Have fun," she says.

I nod and turned snd left the house.

—time skip to after school—
I walked in the door and went up to my room immediately to put my bag down. I got changed out of my school uniform then went back downstairs. When I entered the living room, Elisabeth ran up to me and kissed me, I returned the kiss passionately. Just then I noticed mum standing in the corner of the room, eyes wide and mouth agape a little. I pulled away and held Elisabeth's hand, then looked at mum. Mum ran up to me and gave me a tight hug then gave Elisabeth a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for the both of you!" She said, jumping around like a little kid. "You can both go on a date tonight if you would like," she said. We both blushed and nodded slightly. "Great! You two both go and get ready."

Elisabeth and I look at each and laugh a little before heading upstairs. I got o my room while she goes to hers. I get changed into a nice shirt and some jeans. I look in the mirror at the clothes I have chosen and I'm satisfied. I finish getting ready before going out of my room and back downstairs. I sit on the couch and wait for Elisabeth. After a few minutes I hear Elisabeth's footsteps coming down the stairs. I stand up straight away and walk over to the stairs. I see her coming down the stairs in a beautiful blue dress that reaches her knees.

Her hair is brushed and hangs down to her waist and she is wearing flats

Her hair is brushed and hangs down to her waist and she is wearing flats. I noticed some markings that also kinda look like tattoos she has on her legs but I don't pay much attention to them. She is gorgeous! I can't help but stare. She notices me staring at her and blushes as she continues to walk down the stairs. She comes down and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and smile a little.

"You look beautiful!" I say to her.

She blushes and looks down, "Thankyou," she quietly says. I lift her chin up and give her a little kiss on the lips. I see a flash in the corner of my eye I turn to see mum holding up a camera.

"Mum!" I groan.

"Hehe sorry," she laughs, I roll my eyes and Elisabeth giggles.

"Ready to go then?" I ask Elisabeth.

"Yep," She says. I open the door for her and she holds my hand as we walk to the little restaurant down the road.