Enter, Fallon

*BANG!*
A door slammed shut into the distance and Fallon couldn't help but run out into the large hallway of her family manor to see what had caused the noise.
"Hello?" She called out into the empty corridor. No sound was heard and Fallon raised an eyebrow as she made her way towards where the sound had originally came from. "Hello?" The dark haired girl called out again, sticking her head around the corner and peering into her father's large room. "Dad?" She called out upon seeing her father sat with his head in his hands. Blake Carrington sighed as he rubbed his face and turned to face his daughter. "Fallon sweetheart, nothing to worry about." He answered, turning away from her and standing up. "Well, clearly there's something up because you don't just go around slamming doors for no good reason." The girl responded sharply. Blake sighed and continued to peer out the window in front of him. "Carrington Atlantic is going down." He replied again, taking a deep breath in and walking over to the bar he had in a section of the room. "WHAT?" Fallon exclaimed. "How, Who and better yet, Why?" Fallon asked as she walked more into the room and met her father at the bar. "The new CEO wants to take over and all the plans for it are going to make us fall. I'm done Fallon." Blake stated, and with that, he took a shot of his whisky and slammed the glass down before heading out of the bedroom door. Fallon bit her lip while thinking about who would do this. She had to find out who the new CEO of Carrington Atlantic was and she needed to get them out.

***

"Culhane, stop staring, your eyes will fall out and you won't be able to look at me ever again" Fallon pouted sexily, as she straddled her secret lover in the back seat of her family chauffeur's car. "Hmm Fallon, you're just so irresistible. You know that" Culhane whispered as he began to kiss along Fallon's neck. "mmm i do, but, i can't be getting turned on now when i have a meeting, and you, big boy, you need to stay focused on the road" Fallon answers, touching the tip of Culhane's nose and lightly climbing off him. Fallon had arranged a meeting at Carrington Atlantic with the new CEO to find out what was going on and what she could do to stop it. She wore a designer white, navy and red suit jacket with navy matching trousers and red heels. Her hair was half scraped back into a pony leaving 2 strands of hair decorating her face and her pouty lips were covered in her favourite red lipstick. Looks could kill and Fallon was on her way to bury this CEO because NOTHING came in the way of Carrington businesses.
Fallon loudly slid the door open to show her presence and slumped down into the black leather chair at the head of the table. Taking out her iphone, she quickly typed a message to Culhane who was waiting outside for her.
'Thanks for giving me a ride here, I promise you'll get the ride of your life tonight ;)'
She smiled to herself and subconsciously bit her lip thinking of the time she had with Culhane later.

She just got a reply when she heard heels coming down the hallway. Fallon raised an eyebrow as she saw a small petite latina woman walk into the office. "Oh haha, just a water with ice please" Fallon stated as the woman approached her. The woman ignored her and sat down in front of Fallon. "Did you hear me or should i say, Sì?" Fallon raised her voice again getting irritated. "The only time you'll be saying Sì to me, miss Carrington, is when you decide to join the company and i become your boss. Now if you don't mind, my name is Cristal Flores and if you want a drink, the water machine is over there. Get me one too will you" Cristal replied firmly. Fallon was shocked and had no words to fire back, she sat back in her seat and glared at Cristal. The obvious new CEO sensed Fallon was fiesty but so was she and nobody was going to tell her what she could or couldn't do, especially a younger woman. "Don't want that drink anymore Fallon?" Cristal implied as she stood up to get herself a fresh water. "No" Fallon mumbled, taking in the competition in front of her and watching her walk to the machine. Fallon studied Cristal, she watched how her legs moved, how the muscles in her legs twitched with each step she took. She also noticed how her heels were steadily on the black heels she was wearing and Fallon quickly looked down at her own and realised they were slightly too big. Fallon didn't like feeling lesser than anybody else and she sucked in her cheeks and raised her eyebrow before making another rude comment. "So senorita, did you fuck my father first before getting the job, or did you do a good job at cleaning the offices? i mean, either one i wouldn't judge you, obviously, we like helping charity" Fallon said sharply before opening the folder she had in front of her waiting for a reply from Cristal. When none came, Fallon looked up to see Cristal looking through her own folder. Fallon eye rolled, there was nothing more she loved than when someone joined in her petty comments and bitched back. "Oh come on, don't tell me you're offended?" Fallon asked, looking straight at Cristal. "No Fallon, i'm not" Cristal smiled before looking back down. "ugh" fallon sighed before looking at her own book. A few minutes later Cristal spoke about the plans she had in place for CA but one needed Blake's consent. "Ha! No way!" Fallon said. "You really think that my father, will do that for you, when he won't even give me a quarter of the company? Deluded much" Fallon snapped. Grabbing her items, she headed for the door. "Don't slam it Fallon, it doesn't need to be shattered by your filthy paws" Cristal snarled. "Wheyy, next time you're over here it'll shatter from your face!" Fallon replied taking a step closer to the exit. "Bitchy. living up to your name, dog" Cristal snapped before turning the other way and leaving the room. Fallon didn't want to waste her time any further by she knew she had to get her own back on Cristal.
"What took you so long?" Culhane asked as Fallon stepped outside into the rain. "HER!" Fallon snapped before opening her door and throwing herself down onto the seat. Before Culhane could ask what happened, Fallon started a full rant about Cristal being horrible and taking over the company. Culhane managed to calm Fallon down after listening to her for over 30 minutes. "Shall we get you home miss?" Culhane suggested. "Yess, i'm all wet" Fallon pouted. "But i get you wetter" Culhane winked, before biting his lip and kissing Fallon's soft lips. "True, take me home and fuck me until i'm dry" Fallon replied, relaxing into her seat and watching Culhane walk to the front of the car.

Fallon sat in the back seat looking at her lover and knowing she was going to be feeling better by tomorrow morning.