What in the - ?

*Beep! beep! beeep!*
Blared Fallon's alarm clock as it slowly woke her out of her slumber. "Ughhh" Fallon groaned as she turned over and swatted her loud alarm clock. It was 6am and Fallon knew she had yet another busy day ahead of her that she didn't feel like taking on today. Laying in bed for a few minutes deciding on what to do, she picked up her phone and called Blake. "Dad, can you have Martha send my schedule through please, it hasn't been faxed." Fallon stated down the phone before being sucked in to listening to one of Blake's early morning rants. "Ok dad." was all Fallon could mumble from time to time, not being able to get a word in. It wasn't long after that Blake finally stopped ranting and ended the call, leaving Fallon eye rolling and laying back down in her comfy bed.

6:45am.
'Wow, was i really on the phone suffering that long?' Fallon thought to herself as she lay back and absentmindedly started stroking her inner thigh. Fallon was suddenly brought back to last night's thoughts as the feeling became too familiar. Culhane's body had took her into some wild thoughts and she masturbated for a few hours before finally going to sleep. She had been unbelievably horny, but what she wasn't quite clear on was WHY she pictured Cristal a few times once the feeling started getting stronger. Fallon found herself orgasming not long after she pictured Cristal and lay back wondering this morning if something she hadn't quite noticed yet was there.

Fallon took a long stretch before climbing out of bed and heading to her luxurious shower. The warm water ran all over Fallon's body where she enjoyed the feeling of the hard drops. They were gently massaging her body that needed waking up after her peaceful sleep last night and she was still not ready to take on the day. "Coffee" she said to herself as she ran the soap wash across her body and began rubbing it into her soft skin. Fallon was in the shower for around 25minutes enjoying the feeling of the water against her, before she finally stepped out into a warm towel and began heading to her bedroom to change for the day. Opting for a green a dress with black heels, Fallon loved nothing more than to show off her designer shoes that she so proudly worked for, and made sure it was ones that emphasised her long toned legs that seemed to part at an equal distance between the top of her thighs.

Walking over to her bedroom dresser, Fallon applied her every day makeup, not forgetting her strong eyeliner that seemed to be sharper than a blade. Applying a light blush to show her cheeks a little more, she picked her hair brush up and quickly brushed out her hair before scraping it into a pony tail with her iconic two pieces of hair left out at the front. Fallon pouted before standing up, grabbing her phone and exiting the room.

***

3:29pm
"Yeah, one grande coffee, one cheese and tomato melt with extra basil and a side of 4 yum yums please." Fallon placed an order with Karly, Carrington Atlantic's personal waitress. It had been a few hours since Fallon had arrived and she felt the burning hunger in her stomach. "You told me, you gave him $25,000 dollars so that you could buy out Windbriar?.. and what did you do dad, you blew it!" Fallon raised her voice clearly annoyed at Blake. "Somebody get this girl a snack!!" Blake shouted, just as Cristal walked into the room that was suddenly filled with silence. "Sorry Cristal." Blake said, pulling out a chair for the dark haired woman. "My daughter here gets angry when she's hungry" Blake added before getting some information from a draw to pass to Cristal. Cristal looked over at Fallon who had locked eyes on her. Fallon bit her lip slightly and shuffled in her chair remembering what happened last night in her thoughts. Starting to blush, she raised a piece of paper to cover her face pretending to read the contracts at a close proximity. "If only i could feed her" Cristal responded, still staring at fallon covering her face behind the paper. "Hmm?" Blake asked as he looked up at the young woman. "Oh i.." Cristal started as she looked up at Blake. "I could feed her you know, bring some spanish cuisine in for her to try, i know she'd like it" Cristal finished with a smile, before looking back at Fallon who had now removed the paper and was looking at Cristal.

"Sure, whatever" Blake nodded before continuing what he was looking for. Cristal slowly licked her lips and found that Fallon's eyes had traced her tongue. "Ahem" Fallon cleared her throat trying to gather herself before quickly standing up, taking her phone and leaving the office. Fallon was outside within seconds, gasping for air. It had suddenly gotten too hot in the room and she needed some air. Unlocking her phone and dialling Culhane's number, she was eager for him to answer. "Hello?" came the deep voice. "Culhane, hi. i miss you" Fallon spoke quickly into the phone. "I miss you too Fal. Where are you?" Culhane asked the flustered woman. "Work." Fallon replied, before quickly starting another sentence. "Dinner tonight. then come to mine after.." Fallon asked, not really asking him but more telling him. "Sure baby! See you later" Culhane said before ending the call. Fallon leant back against the wall trying to gather her thoughts. Her mind was racing and she wasn't sure why this was happening. She was happy with Culhane, 4 years strong.. so why did she leave the office so quickly when Cristal suggested she could cure her hunger?

***
In bed that night Fallon was lay against Culhane's chest. They had been passionately kissing earlier and was rather touchy in bed. Fallon ran her hands up and down Culhane's most sensitive, bringing him pleasure before laying back down again not wanting to be touched much. It wasn't long before they both had fallen asleep in the peaceful room. Fallon was woken suddenly from her dreams, feeling horny and needing a release, she reached down into her underwear to find she was soaking wet. Fallon closed her eyes and tried to remember her dream. Cristal. Cristal was in her dream and they were having a sleepover. Fallon gasped in shock before quickly turning towards Culhane and kissing his lips. "Baby wake up" She whispered to her sleeping boyfriend. "Mm?" Culhane mumbled sleepily. "I need you to fuck me" Fallon simply stated before kissing his lips. It wasn't long before Culhane flipped Fallon onto her back and started kissing down her neck making Fallon gasp slightly. Culhane placed his body between Fallon's legs and slowly reached below to find her pussy. She was wet and he knew she wanted him.

"Fuck me, hard" Fallon whispered, as she felt him enter her for the first time that night. "Oh" she gasped, closing her eyes and relaxing into the thrusts. Culhane kept a rhythm going and moaned a few times at the feeling of her warm pussy around his dick. Fallon felt she needed to be fucked so she would remember Culhane was the one she was with and the one who made her feel good but she couldn't stop picturing Cristal's face from earlier today. Cristal had wore a short skirt with tall heels and suit jacket. She looked hot and that was something in which Fallon couldn't deny. Culhane rocked them both to a steady pace, "Faster" Fallon moaned as she watched Cristal walk away from her in thoughts. "No, harder" Fallon moaned again trying to keep the picture of Cristal out of her head but it was no use, Fallon gave in and enjoyed it. Culhane was fucking Fallon so hard that the bed had started banging against the wall. They both knew that even with Carrington Manor being so big, they'd still be heard but at that moment, they both didn't care. "Ahh" Fallon moaned into Culhane's ear. Her wet sounds were filled into the air and Fallon couldn't help but keep Cristal's face in her head, it was making her wetter but she didn't care. Culhane did a few more harder thrusts before Fallon let out a loud moan showing she had reached her climax. Culhane kissed her softly as he reached his peak too and both of them let their bodies lay on each other as they fell into another peaceful sleep.