Are you ready?

It was just hitting a week since Kori interrupted Monica and Fallon's chat that afternoon at the office, and Fallon had laid down some rules.
One of them being that Kori kept away from her as much as possible and moved back to Los Angeles as soon as her business here was done. Kori had accepted Fallon's demands and decided to leave the young woman alone.

Sitting on a bumpy flight back from New York, having just been to purchase a new building to expand CA, Fallon was feeling rather anxious.

Fallon's POV
"I really can't stand these flights! I feel like i'm going to die. I can't breathe!!" i puffed, trying to regain a sense of control. "Fallon, you're going to be fine! Think of something else" Monica said, as she tried to reassure me quickly. "It's a real doozy of a flight man. I want to go to sleep but these tablets won't work!" i said, squeezing my eyes shut, before opening them again and sitting up to look for any of the workers. "I need a drink and i need one now" i spoke a little louder, trying to force myself up to look over the seat in front of me.

I watched as a couple of flight attendants rushed around at the back of the plane, before giving up and pressing the emergency button above me. "Fallon!!!" Monica hissed as the loud buzzer went off. I shrugged and watched as a flight attendant hurried towards me. "Is everything ok ma'am?" the red haired woman asked. "No. i need a drink, the strongest you've got" I announced, trying to sound confident as my knees wobbled in my seat. "Mon, do you want anything?" I nudged her slightly. "A large gin and tonic please" Monica told the flight attendant. "Sure, anything else?" The lady replied to us both before setting off to get our drinks.

It felt like forever since the woman had gone and i felt every bounce and every rumble the plane made threw the clouds. I was terrified of being so high up when the weather was this bad. I always assumed the worst and could not train my brain to think otherwise.
Taking out my phone, i typed up a quick tweet on a twitter account i barely use and said

I was hoping any of the girls from work would reply but then i lost internet connection. "I knew this fucking plane was dodgy" i said annoyed. "And where are our drinks?" I grumbled. I couldn't take it anymore, the plane had been bouncing up and down and we just hit a lightening storm. "Great!" i sighed, pushing my chair back and dragging my eyemask down my face. I forced myself to think about anything other than this flight and slowly, a certain someone crept into my mind.

I got lost in thought and smiled to myself as i remembered once i was back in Georgia, a few hours from now, i would be going over to her house for the first time. We had talked about things and decided to take things slow. We both didn't know if we wanted to actually be together, or we wanted some fun, but whatever it was, we were certainly enjoying each other's company.

"Fal? here's your drink" I heard Monica say, i rolled my eyes slightly due to being interrupted but was grateful that my drink had finally arrived. Sitting up, i took the cold glass out of her hand and thanked her. I took a sip of the ice cold liquor and swallowed a satisfactory gulp. "I needed this" I said again, feeling the slight burn of the light poison entering my stomach. A few sips later, i was sat up and ready to engage in conversation. "So what are your plans when we get back to Georgia?" I asked Monica who had been texting away on her phone. "Oh i'm not sure, probably just sleep the rest of the day and then go to the club later for some work maybe" Monica said, sipping her drink and looking at me. "And what about you?" She asked. I delayed for a moment before answering. "I'm thinking about visiting Cristal" I said more confidently than i thought. "Oh ok?.." Monica raised an eyebrow at me. "Just for chats, you know? she recently moved into this place and i said i would go over, i'm going to bring her a gift actually. I bought it in New York yesterday, look." I said, starting to get excited a little and reaching between my legs for a small crinkled bag. Opening the bag, i took the contents outside and passed them to Monica who opened the packaging up and eyed the gift. "Is this, is this to wear in bed?" Monica questioned upon seeing the hard red plastic mask i got her in the shape of a cat, or fox. I actually wasn't sure. "No!" i said laughing, taking the mask out of Monica's hand and inspecting it closer. "You know, i'm not exactly sure what animal it is, but she loves animals so i'm sure she'll like this" I said with a smile.