Is it worth it anymore?

"Hello?" Fallon answered, still breathless from her self pleasuring a few seconds ago. "Hi Fallon. I wanted to hear your voice" Cristal heavily breathed down the phone. "Oh? You've not long heard me." Fallon added, raising an eyebrow at Cristal's confession. "Yeah, uh. I needed more. Talk to me" Cristal sighed, trailing off and going quiet. "And what do you want me to say?" Fallon half giggled. "Anything" Came the demanding yet still breathless reply. "Ok sooo, i'm in bed, it's late, i'm sleepy and you've just called me for like, the first time ever." Fallon replied again with a giggle. "Hmmm" was all Cristal could reply.

Fallon decided to carry on talking. "Tomorrow, i have a meeting in the morning, standing up in front of all those people.." "Uh yeah" Cristal interrupted, practically growling it down the phone. Fallon paused a second before continuing "And telling them what they should and shouldn't be doing for me is" Fallon was cut off again. "Such a fucking turn on." Cristal whispered. Fallon couldn't believe her ears but decided not to question it and continue further. "Is right in my comfort zone because i like to make sure things are done correctly and i get enjoyment out of fulfilling tasks" Fallon finished off. "Uh, Fallon. Mmm" came a distant moan. Fallon held her breath for a second as she could have sworn she heard the rubbing of sheets and wet sounds entering the receiving end of the phone she was holding. "Ahh" came another soft moan. Cristal was clearly masturbating and Fallon had absolutely no problem with it. Fallon shut her eyes again and just enjoyed listening to the sounds of Cristal, before turning her attention back to her own wet centre and slowly touching each side of her pussy.

***

"Morning!" Fallon cheerfully called to the rest of the family as she sat in the dining area with her family members. "Oh Fallon, we haven't seen you in a while, are you still part of this family?" Blake sarcastically replied, sipping his hot coffee.

"Oh wow, you have a mouth? i'm shocked considering you never speak in CA meetings." Fallon replied with a slight smile to show that she was making a comment about his lack of presence at meetings.

Fallon started to plate up some breakfast and opted for, sausages, eggs, bacon, baked beans, mushrooms and toast. "Where do you put that all?" Steven asked, never getting used to Fallon's large portions particularly because she still kept a small frame. "i just know how to burn it off" Fallon winked, chewing a piece of bacon.

As if on cue, Fallon's phone went off with the text tone.
'Hey.
I'm getting to the office early, can we talk?
Cristal.'

Fallon's heart started to race. The text seemed blunt? or was she overthinking it? maybe Cristal was being cautious incase anybody saw. Who knows, but Fallon replied straight away.
'Sure! Be there at 12pm.'
It wasn't until Fallon clicked the back space button that she saw an unread text from Culhane:
'Hey.
So it's been so long since we last spent time together and i don't know if anything is going on but i've recently booked a few trips for us that you haven't turned up for. I love you but i'm starting to wonder 'is this really worth it anymore?' i can't help think it. It's like you're there but not there. You don't message me much, you never come see me or let me see you. Please call me.'

Fallon dropped her phone on the table and realised at this point that she really had been neglecting her relationship with her boyfriend. Getting up from
the table hastily, she decided to run back up to her room and make a call.
"Hey baby, what do you mean?" Fallon asked, heart racing as she took a seat on the velvet chair in her room. "We don't see each other Fallon. It's like these 4 years have been nothing." Culhane answered with a sigh.

Fallon knew he was right, recently she had been focusing her attention on Cristal and it wasn't fair to Culhane. She also knew it wasn't fair to herself to stay in a relationship that she wasnt quite enjoying anymore. "You're right. I understand, but can we please not just end like this?" Fallon replied, looking around her room at various photo frames of the couple. "Sure, meet me at Club Colby tonight?" came Culhane's quick reply. "Ah. tonight, i uh- i'm not well tonight.." Fallon trailed off, hating that she was lying to him. "You're not well?" Culhane replied, questioning her sudden revelation.
"Yes. bad period cramps." Fallon blurted out, noticing a empty tampon box sticking out of her bin.

Biting her lip with uneasiness, she ended her call with Culhane after rearranging another night with him and threw herself back on the bed.
"What's up with you, miss mysterious?" Steven called, walking towards his sister and laying down next to her. It had been a while since the pair had spoken properly and this was the perfect time for a catch up. "Oh steven, i don't know what to dooo" Fallon groaned, realising the situation was much more complicated than it first seemed. "About what?" Steven questioned, rolling onto his side and facing Fallon who was still lay facing the ceiling. "I'm a mess. my heads a mess." Fallon began. "I love Culhane but i really like someone else, i can't stop thinking about them!" Fallon sighed, running her hand through her hair and sitting up a little. "Omg who?" Steven sat up now, wanting to know the latest gossip. "No steven, this is bad. really bad. it's somebody from CA." Fallon replied, slowly looking up at Steven who was scratching his head as if going through all the workers.

"All the guys at CA are old, old men. Pervs in fact." Steven replied. "That's the thing, it's not a man." Fallon said, before looking down at her feet. "Oh Fallon" Steven said sympathetically, knowing his sisters sexuality already and thinking she was happy with Culhane. "What am i going to do?" Fallon replied anxiously. "Go with your heart" Steven replied, taking his sister in for a hug.

The two chatted for another hour before both separating and filling their plans for the day.

Fallon had just entered Club Colby to go over some clients that wanted to use the club as a meeting venue for a night. Even though Fallon has purchased the club for Monica, she was still the one who over saw every business opportunity if Jeff was away. Fallon had contacts and was sure to only take on the best clients for her cousins club.

"Hey Mon!" Fallon called from the desk as she noticed Monica enter for the first time that day. "Hey girl. uh i slept so bad last night, my neck hurts" Monica said, laying down on the comfy sofa that was against a wall in the office. "Hm, maybe you should get a bed like mine, great for body posture. I'll order you one" Fallon replied, already switching internet tabs and typing in www.softbeds.com and scrolling down the page to find her $4,600 grand bed. "Done!" Fallon said, making her way over to Monica and squeezing her neck giving it a gentle massage.

"Hm wow, thanks" Monica said, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of Fallons hand working the aching muscle. "I've been told i'm good with my hands, just ask jeff" Fallon winked before walking towards the cabinet with important documents.
"Fallon you're fucking gross" Monica winced, not wanting to remember her cousin and her brother's past 'thing'. Fallon was so comfortable with talking about pretty much anything, she found it easier to make jokes about it than to dwell on it and it worked.

"I think Culhane wants to end it with me by the way" Fallon added, as she put some papers in order and ticked a list on the desk off. "WHAAAT!" Monica said, sitting up seriously. "Fallon, you've got to be kidding me." Monica said in shock.
"Wish i was" Fallon pouted, raising one eyebrow and looking back down at the work in front of her. "But why?" Monica asked, walking over to Fallon. "just things. time and stuff. not really sure but we're going to meet and talk about it" Fallon added, still ticking the piece of paper in front of her. "Damn" Monica swallowed before turning her head towards the office door where she thought she heard a sound.

"So what will you do, just explain everything to him? why you've been distant and stuff?" Monica asked, looking sympathetically at Fallon as she knew she was in love with Culhane. "Yeah, i guess. if he wants to hear it" Fallon replied, finally putting her pen down and putting her face in her hands. "I messsed up" Fallon whispered. "I fucking messed up." She continued to talk to herself. Monica walked over to her and sat on the table next to her, hand on Fallon's shoulder. "It'll be ok Fal. It's probably meant to be, just take some time for yourself after this though ok?" Monica suggested. "I cant" Fallon replied. "Why not?" Monica asked. "Because, because there's Cristal." Fallon added. "What about her??" Monica questioned. "Have you two fucked?" Monica quickly added. "No!" Fallon practically shouted, before continuing "..nothing like that, well. i mean, ugh. We talked last night and like things got abit.. naughty.."

"Like how we started out?" A voice came. Monica and Fallon looked up quickly to see Kori stood in the door way of the club with her arms crossed, looking VERY pissed off.

- - -
Authors note;
I normally like to update every week BEFORE dynasty airs but i haven't been well this past week so therefore we are an update behind. There will be two updates in one week to make up for it, but i'm still ill so i'm not sure when exactly i will post them. (it won't be too long!)

Thanks for reading!!
FicsAndChics x