It's been a while..

A couple of weeks had passed since Cristal began working at Carrington Atlantic HQ. Her main aim to was befriend all the staff and bring a pleasant atmosphere to the offices rather than one that was full of rushed work, coffee covered desks and overflowing rubbish cans.

Cristal had noticed a slight change in Fallon's behaviour towards her, which was currently less intimidating and more willing to listen to her ideas rather than shoot them down before she even finished her sentence.
Although Cristal was used to this coming from Fallon, she couldn't help but feel hurt that Fallon hadn't quite accepted her, especially with her getting closer to Blake without anybody knowing yet. Cristal wanted to make sure Fallon was on the same side as her before she brought the news that she was seeing her father behind everyone's backs. It was a little while after 5pm and Cristal was due to finish work 15
minutes ago but had yet to end the video call she was currently on with a potential buyer. Mr Matthews had been perving on Cristal the entire call, making her feel uneasy and wanting nothing but to end the call as soon as she could. Catching a glimpse of the digital clock displayed at the bottom right of her laptop, she suddenly uttered that she had to go, and made a quick deal with Mr Matthews before ending the call and packing her items away.

Leaving the office, Cristal checked the time on her phone this time, hoping to catch the security downstairs before leaving the building. 5:47pm. "Shit" Cristal mumbled, tapping the elevator button rapidly knowing she had probably missed the security entering the building by 2 minutes. Hoping they would be delayed she tapped her foot against the hard floor of the elevator secretly hoping it would make it move faster.
*Ding!* the elevator beeped, before opening the doors and revealing a flushed looking Cristal. "Ellen, has security signed in yet?" Cristal asked hurriedly as she made her way over to the desk. "No, they're stuck in traffic, everything ok?!" Ellen questioned, before taking another look at Cristal's panicked state. "Yeah, yeah" Cristal trailed off, looking around the lobby for any signs of them. "Can i.. take a message?" Ellen asked with a slight frown, wondering what was going on. "That'd be great" Cristal said, slowly moving her eyes from the front entrance to the desk where Ellen was sitting. "Tell them to clear the tape on the back corridor, don't let anyone know that i've requested this." Cristal told Ellen firmly. "Sure." Ellen replied with a smile before swinging her chair back around and typing aimlessly on the computer.

***

It was 8:59pm and Jeff Colby's new club 'Club Colby' was having its opening night tonight at 9pm. Fallon Carrington was supposed to be there to say a few words, but Fallon being Fallon, was fashionably late to most things, if not everything and Jeff was feeling annoyed that she hadn't arrived yet. Entertaining his guests, he pulled out yet another performer from his back up list and walked to a quiet space upstairs in the club to call Fallon. "Where the fuck are you? Are you purposely trying to ruin my night because it doesn't involve you?" He spat down the phone at Fallon. "Woah, hello to you too" Fallon spoke sarcastically before continuing. "Huh, doesn't involve me? You're joking right? i'm basically the star of the show, without MY words, you wouldn't have your opening" Fallon spoke back, raising her eyebrow waiting for a reply. "Just get here." Jeff stated before ending the call and going to get himself another drink. "Rude much" Fallon huffed, before picking up her dark red lipstick to go with her short black dress with faux fur shoulder pads. Fallon had opted for her hair to be scraped up into a bun with her two strands of hair tucked behind her ear.

Fallon wore matching black pointed heels and checked herself out a little longer in the mirror to make sure she looked how she felt, good. Picking up her clutch purse, Fallon walked out of her bedroom, down the stairs of Carrington Manor and towards the front door where she was briefly met by her brother Steven. "Where are you going" Steven asked, looking his sister suspiciously up and down due to how she was dressed. "To do some damage. Don't wait up" Fallon replied with a smirk before heading out of the front door and making her way towards Club Colby.