3: His Plan Date

Jaime's Point of View

Barbara Romero huh?

The very moment my eyes landed on her, I knew she's no good to anyone. She doesn't deserve every single tear that Piolo shed for her. She's an undeserving monster in disguise.

I can feel the veins forming beneath my skin all over my arms. Anger. Hatred. Unforgiveness. She deserved all those. Piolo's image in the hospital came back full force, I almost stumble backwards in discomfort.

His weak, thin and helpless body laying down flatly on the hospital bed. He lost so much wight that his cheek bones were popping out, his rib cage formed with his tummy dipped down and his voice fading like an erased drawing.

According to his doctor, he only has five percent of survival which is indeed hopeless.

I fisted my hands in annoyance. I'll let Piolo watch my vengeance upon Barbara before joining the after life. I promised him that. I swear, I'll destroy her the way she destroyed him. No, I'll wreck her life times ten the way she did.

"Barbara, are you ready to go?" I winked at her and faked a smile. I'm trying my best to show how sweet my furious grit at her. I wanted to wrap my itchy fingers on her delicate little neck until she begs for mercy.

I want to see her widened eyes, filled with regret and remorse as I make her suffer worst than hell ever could make her.

I planned everything out, thanks to my twin brother, Keith, I know the perfect way to make my plan successful.

"She's cute, don't you think?" Keith unexpectedly teased, dangling the car keys on his index finger as we stare at Barbara's newly printed photo.

"Cute with a pair of horns on her head." I coldly replied and threw a dart that hit the center point of her flawless forehead. "Bull's eye monster."

"Make her fall irrevocably inlove with you and break her heart into millions of pieces, rob her until she's dry and bury her under arrear and debt where she dies slowly. That's perfect." Keith chuckled after printing out our goals on a special paper.

"You'll help me out till the end of the revenge, won't you?" I raised an eyebrow at him with an evil smirk, formed on my lips.

"We're brothers and I give you my word." He replied in a straight tone before fist bumping with me.

"As always." She rolled her eyes. "This is so damn embarrassing." she muttered under her breath before making a seat half-heartedly beside me.

The cold breeze from the window beside her moved and I didn't miss her feminine scent slowly penetrating inside my nostrils. She smells good but I'm not interested sniffing her all day. Her skin made a brief contract with mine and I feel heated, like her skin is a hot lava.

I decided to ignore that touch to harden my heart as anger came back full blast, restoring my repleted thinking about vengeance.

According to Keith, women easily fall in love with men pouring a lot of attention to them. Another, men should show their good-boy side whenever they're dating which is what I'm doing right now. I don't want her to suspect anything about my ragged intention.

"Thanks for ruining my day." She huffed after I freely moved the car engine. "Where are you taking me?" She deliberately asked impatiently without turning to my spot.

Before responding, I gently adjust the mirror where I can see her. Her brown eyes are deplorable and sleepy as she glare at the tinted window. So, you're the one annoyed despite your little monster side?