5: His successful start

A/N: Before you continue reading, I'll warn you that SOME OF THE coming chapters will involve VIOLENCE, RAPE, ABUSE AND DISCRIMINATION. If you're not into books like these, then get out.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

JAIME'S POV

It's already 12 midnight after signing the last paper work. Finally, I can rest and move full blast tomorrow for another vengeance move. But then, a day won't go without calling my precious little soldiers.

"I hope you've made some great progress Marco." I sweetly with an evil smile, gently holding my phone against my ear, listening to the other side of the call. I turned my swivel chair away from my table to watch the beautiful view of the city, shimmering with different lights that brightens up the place from my glass wall.

Marco Abelle is one of my most trusted employee, a spy and also an agent. I don't mind paying him millions for his job to help me with my plan.

"I've sent the stolen millions to one of your accounts from the Gracia Garcia company and Enterprises. Not even Barbara Romero suspected me about losing a large amount of money from her company." Marco replied while laughing devilishly.

A smirk made its way to my lips. Bad move Barbara. You just hired one of my thieves in your company.

"I don't know how you managed to do that but I hope you won't get caught." I replied with that smirk while thinking about Barbara's reaction from this disaster in her business.

This is just an earthquake Romero, a tornado will come after. It's nothing personal, it's all business.

I've thought of a hundred positive plans to take Barbara Romero down but this plan is better.

Once the company start to fall, I knew she'll look for an investor to rise it up and the only investor who can help her is me. She had no choice but to run to me that's why I'm making sure she will date me. Then, that's where the real show will start.

"I've sent your money. Just continue doing that." I coldly replied before ending the damn call.

I dialed another line to make sure he's doing his job well. It rang for already a couple of times before he picked it up.

"Good evening Carlo!" I greeted, full of sarcasm as soon as he answered my call.

"Mr. Kings, I'll continue my work at three. Let me sleep for now, please..." he sleepily replied with his hoarse voice that I can easily distinguish that he haven't slept for a few days.

"I hope you're not forgetting who you're talking to. I'm paying you." I replied but he just snored."Anyways, how's your job?"

"My job? Tsk." I can hear him turning on his bed from the sounds of his ragged breath. "Getting the deal from investors of the Gracia Garcia company to make it yours, it's a piece of cake. Now let me sleep."

Another news just made my day.

"Really, anything else?" I asked in a mocking way.

"It'll will take a few days until I finish my work... and..." he trailed off and started yawning.

"Finish your damn work tomorrow. I'll pay you triple." Then I ended the call. As long as he won't abandon his work, it's fine with me.

Carlo was a former stripper in a club until I offered him a job in exchange of millions. I just wanted him to bribe female investors from Barbara's company, leave the Gracia Garcia company hanging.

Like I said, it's all business and vengeance. I rather throw that devil woman to where she belongs than let her roam free after making someone miserable.