4: Her Fall in Trap

BARBARA'S POV

Half an hour has passed but I never got tired of talking to this interesting man, Keith Kings. I was filled with annoyance and irritation before talking to him but I suddenly felt some anxiety when I entered this property. It was luxurious and expensive than my weekly salary can hardly afford.

"You're such a beauty. As expected from the millionaire, Francisco Romero, has for a daughter." He asked with a pair of twinkling and splendid eyes that melts a woman's heart in passion. No wonder he's called the number one playboy of their family, not just his masculine looks and beautiful built but also the way he showers women not just with alluring looks but expensive jewelry. He's the type that women should stay away from.

Oh damn, talking with a handsome man is one of my weaknesses. This is how I met my ex but I don't want to reminisce now.

From the way he talks and the way his fascinating words roll out his mouth, he's never boring to talk to. I heard some rumors about the King's family but I never give attention to them. It made me curious suddenly.

"Y-You don't have to say it l-like that!" I quickly replied shyly before tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear while looking away with a blushing face. He's so good with words!

He huskily chuckled before running his fingers on his silky hair.

"I was curious. I hope you don't mind me asking." I blurted, still embarrassed.

"Go on." He nods before twitching his fingers back on his lips. He's like the playboy version of good boy Jaime!

"I heard that one of your siblings died. Is it true?" I asked in curiosity while avoiding his bewitching stare. I'm trying my best to act normally. "Is it true that you're born triplets?"

"Yeah,, that's true." He replied, half-smiling. "He passed away at the age of seven but that's not nt now. Life must go on." He gently continued before winking at me.

I was left speechless.

That was heart-melting. No wonder women are jumping on his bed. Thinking about Keith bedding a lot of women made me want to choose Jaime. Not that I'm disgusted but it's what I suddenly felt.

I can't help comparing them in my mind. They are both handsome and masculine, the only difference in their physical feature is their hair color which is easily determined from the looks of it. Keith's hair looks like a light brunette while Jaime's hair is pure black.

Both are successful and trained for business at a young age, both are being chased by women but the difference is that Keith entertains those women and Jaime doesn't give a damn about them.

That suddenly gave me a shiver. Then why is Jaime entertaining me? Does he want me or he has something against me?

"Your coffee, Mr. Kings." A male waiter served his coffee before talking to me again. The waiter bod before slipping away from our table.

"Don't you like Jaime too?" He asked before taking a sip of his coffee. I turned to look at him with widened eyes. What? 'Too?'

"Huh?"

He chuckled before taking another sip.

"He is the firstborn of our family that's why a huge percent of our family business should be managed by him. He needs to get married soon." Keith stated, making my eyes go wider than the owls. What?

I choked the thing in my throat after listening to that business matter.

"You are single, beautiful, perfect in your way, have a a good education and business backgrounds. No wonder Jaime chose to date you..." he gently continued before placing his coffee back on the table.