Chapter 5

Nobu: Uhg... Where are they?!

(Y/N): Nobu, we just got here.

Okita: That's right, try to be a little more patient.

My peerage and I have been waiting for the strays for about ten minutes, of course, that's too long for Nobu, but we calmed her down with food. We were observing on top of a building that overlooked a wide area. The streets were still busy, so we would still have to move the battle elsewhere. Which wouldn't be a problem for Yukari. As I was thinking Yuuka turned her head.

(Y/N): What is it Yuuka? Did you find them?

Yuuka: Yes, there is a lot of energy coming from the south.

(Y/N): From the south huh... Alright, I, MHX, and Nobu's teams will come. The rest will stay with Yuuka as she finds the rest.

They nod as the rest of us make our way South. We scanned the area looking for the demonic energy and closed in on it's source. The strays figured we were tailing them as we found ourselves in an alleyway.

(Y/N): So you aren't as simple-minded as I thought. That's a start.

???: My, my, I never thought I would receive such praise from (Y/N) Sitri. It must be my lucky day.

A woman with pale red hair and red eyes walked out, she was also accompanied by a man with deep blue hair and blue eyes and another guy with black hair and blue eyes as well.

Black hair: Well, I didn't expect you to catch up to us this quickly.

Blue Hair: We were supposed to meet up with the others, but I guess that's impossible now. 

(Y/N): Great, more annoyances to deal with later. *unsheathes Yukieneasa* Better get started than.

The air in the area starts to drop in temperature as ice started to form on the ground and the buildings. 

Red Hair: That power is quite intoxicating, a girl can get used to it.

Blue hair: Enough talking Zara. Now, you must have been assigned by that stupid sister of your's, someone like you wouldn't bother coming after strays in Osaka if it wasn't for that pathetic Mou of yours.

(Y/N): *annoyed* What did you just say?!

Blue Hair: *smirks* What? Did I touch a nerve, Mr. Sis-con?

(y/n): Oh! You pressed all the right buttons! Yukari, separate them.

Yukari nods her head as she opens a gap underneath Zara and the black haired one. They weren't expecting it so they fell right in. MHX and Tenshi jumped in after Zara, while Nobu and Okita went after black hair.

Blue Hair: So you managed to separate us. What? Scared to fight us all at once?

(Y/N): Heh, if that's how you see it, then so be it. Your opinion doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Blue Hair: Very well, the names is Valk for the record.

(Y/N): I don't remember asking, but fine.

Valk: Thought you should now the name of the man that's going to kill you. 

Valk summoned a spear as he got into a stance, you did the same with Yuknesa as the two of you stared at each other. You and Valk charged at each other as your blade met his spear.

With MHX and Tenshi

MHX POV

We fell out of Yukari's portal and we landed in an empty park. I see Tenshi standing beside me as we turned our attention to the girl.