Chapter 6

The rest of the peerage

Yuuka's POV

I was keeping watch for the rest of the strays after (Y/N) and the others left to go find the first strays.

Ryōma: Are those ones going to be alright?

Mokou: What are you talking about Ryōma?

Ryōma: I'm talking about MHX, Tenshi, Nobu, and Okita, I'm not doubting their ability, it's just that... well, I know that (Y/N) and Yukari can take care of themselves.

Yuuka: You worry too much, they may be the newest members of the peerage, but they can handle these strays. Let this be a test for them to prove themselves.

Ryōma: I suppose so...

Oryō: Oryō-san always believes in her students. They'll handle those strays.

Kagetane: Speaking of strays, have you found any others yet?

Yuuka: Glad you ask, I found two more that seem to be waiting in a nearby park. There's two so only two teams should go. Kagetane and Kasen's groups can go.

They nodded as the five of them left, leaving only Mokou and me. The two of us stayed quiet until Mokou decided to speak.

Mokou: I hope there's one more, it would be pretty boring if I didn't have someone to fight.

Yuuka: You're in luck then. There's one more making their way towards the other two. They're trying to make it there by cutting through the alleyways. Shall we go?

Mokou: Do you even have to ask? 

We jumped off the building and started walking towards the last stray. After walking a few steps we came across him as he stopped right in front of us. He was a simple man with nothing special, his face seems to be stuck in a glare as his black hair was uncombed. Altogether he looked like an angry hobo.

???: You better get out of my way!

Yuuka: Oh my, is that any way to treat two ladies? Such poor manners, your mother must be so disappointed.

???: Grrr! Who are you two?!

Mokou: We're the peerage of (Y/N) Sitri. It's a shame that you had to fight us instead of anyone else from the peerage.

???: Sitri? So you're the peerage of the sis-con huh? Well, this should be a breeze.

Elsewhere

(Y/N): I feel like I was called a sis-con again.

Yukari: I did warn you this might happen.

(Y/N): Not now, let's just keep running.

Back to Yuuka

Yuuka: To insult my darling King when he's not around... Guess that we will have to carry out your punishment.

Mokou: It will be painful.

Kagetane, Ryōma, and Oryō

Kagetane's POV

The two strays we were going after separated so we went after this one, while Kasen and Fujino went after the other. We chased him through the streets before he came across a dead end. The kid wasn't anything special, he had brown hair and yellow eyes.

???: So it's three on one? That doesn't seem fair.

Ryōma: Fairness doesn't apply to these sort of things, so it's best to get ready to fight.

Oryō: Can Oryō-san eat this one?

Ryōma: Please don't do that.

Kagetane: Now now, hows about we start before he gets away.