Chapter 7

(Y/N): We're finally back.

I stretch from the train ride as I hear the bones in my back crack., releasing some of the pressure in it. I looked to see that some of my peerage has already returned home instead of hanging around. Only Tenshi and MHX were still here.

(Y/N): Everyone else left that fast?

MHX: They said that they were tired, so they left.

Tenshi: Kagetane-san went to check on Kohina-chan, while the others went back to the house to settle back in. After all, we have school tomorrow.

(Y/N): *sigh* And it's not like I can just skip it, Nē-chan would hunt me down. Well, you two we better go home to unpack our bags.

The two nod as we make our way back to the house, along the way we saw the pervert as he seemed to be thinking of something. My pawns look at me, waiting for instructions.

(Y/N): Leave him, not our member, not our problem.

The two of them nod as we resume our walk home, along the way a girl wearing a nun outfit ran past us, accidentally bumping into me. She almost fell if I didn't catch her hand, but the moment our hands touched I felt something inside her.

(Y/N): *mutters* A sacred gear...

???: I'm sorry, I was in a rush to see my friend.

(Y/N): It's quite alright, we were just on our way home.

???: Oh, pardon me, my name is Asia Argento. it's a pleasure to meet you.

(Y/N): Pleasure, the name is (Y/N) Shitori, beside me are my friends Tenshi Hanawani and Artoria Pendragon

The two say hello as Asia smiles at us.

(Y/N): Not that this is interesting, but weren't you going somewhere?

Asia: Oh! That's right! *starts running* Thanks for reminding me!

You wave as MHX said something.

MHX: Do you think that's the nun that Sona-san told you about.

(Y/N): Quite possibly, she's heading in the direction of the pervert. I'm sure we'll find out later. Let's get home.

The three of you resume towards the house when you felt a number of energy signals from where you came from.

Tenshi: Umm... (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Leave it be Tenshi-chan, it doesn't concern us.

The three of you finally made it back, when you opened the front door you saw Nobu and Okita watching TV on the couch.

Nobu: What took you three so long?

(Y/N): Nothing at all. We just took our time. *looks at TV* Hey wait! Are you watching Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san, without me?!

The two of them look around nervously as they look for a distraction, but couldn't find one.

Okita: W-We're sorry! We waited, but you were talking so long.

(Y/N): We were only gone for thirty minutes!

Kasen: What's with all the yelling?

Kasen came down the stairs as she was followed by Yukari.

Yukari: You are certainly being loud, any louder and you would have woken Yuuka and Mokou-san.

Tenshi: Those two are already asleep?

Yukari: Yes, Mokou-san has to get up early for work tomorrow and Yuuka was just tired.

(Y/N): I see, anyway the yelling was about these two *points at Okita and Nobu* Watching a show that we said that we'll watch together!