Suminear

*(Pronunciation: SUH-MEN-EAR)*

Whimsy stoped at the this glittering sheet. Suminear was beautiful.
Mary slid off Whimsy's back and ran up to the border, letting her coat fly off of her. She didn't even stop to ask whimsy if it was ok to enter. She flew through the boarder, put her hands in the air, and spun in a circle allowing the heat to reach all parts of her shivering body.
She was standing on a beach. The sand was black and the ocean and sky were a deep red. She could see where the sand turned into grass and sand crabs turned into little butterflies. She walked off the beach and into the meadow. A little butterfly landed on her shoulder to rest its wings. Mary didn't move for fear of it flying off. Beside her appeared Whimsy, a moth sitting on his muzzle. "Look up." He whispered to her.
Mary's eyes directed to the fire red sky. A magnificent white and pink butterfly with a wing span of probably 8 feet was dropping altitude. Mary was astounded by the beautiful creature that rested on the purple grass in front of them."whimsy!" She exclaimed, "is she a guardian?"
Whimsy shook his head. "No, dear. She is just a large butterfly. Butterflies are the unnaturally sized creatures of Suminear. Each realm has one main species that grows abnormally. It can be easy to get them mixed up with guardians."
Mary slowly walked around the gigantic butterfly. Then stopped once she had made a full circle.
"She's so pretty." Mary whispered.
"Yes. Now we must get going if we want to make it to your portal. We have 18 hours to find your portal and we still have a ways to go in Atiniumn. Plus it's getting dark."
"But whimsy it looks early still."
"This part of Suminear doesn't get dark. It stays at high noon."
"Oh, then let's get going." Mays said as she tugged her coat off of Whimsy's back. He must have picked it up after it fell off of her. She put the hood over her head and passed the the Autiniumn boarder.