four

Cheers and catcalls can be heard from the crowd gathering around the two prisoners, guards becoming intrigued to see what damage could be done this time

Cheers and catcalls can be heard from the crowd gathering around the two prisoners, guards becoming intrigued to see what damage could be done this time. The creme coloured walls of the correctional centre's cafeteria bouncing with rowdiness, causing Yoongi's ears to ring.

Yoongi hadn't been here long, he was in for vandalism and assault which ended up getting him 14 months. He's spent 10 in here already. His family were disappointed, and abandoned him in the blink of an eye once they found out his record was ruined. His friends, however, were against the sentence. They even offered to get themselves thrown in there with him, which Yoongi declined, of course.

One of them had such a potential career to be a nurse, and another was just about close to running his uncle's auto service shop. One friend, however, was close enough to getting the same doom as Yoongi. His record was riddled with crimes like theft, battery and assault, destruction of city property and more but he'd only got saddled with community service as he was still so young at the time. Yoongi was 23 when he was charged.

In the time Yoongi had been at Busan Correctional Centre, he's gotten used to the dealing and smuggling of whatever substances prisoners could get there hands on, and the fight clubs that would secretly occur in the laundry during work time. Yoongi had only been in two fights during his time here, both he lost. But today he wasn't planning on losing.

Yoongi regains himself and shoves back at the prisoner known as Jukan, one of the burliest men in the block, before being thrown into the rough, concrete pillar. The blonde sees a flash of white as his head collides with the with a smack, lightly touching the newly made gash in his forehead. Yoongi became tired of being shoved around and belittled for his appearance; shorter than most men in there at just 1.74m, bleached blonde hair with blackening roots from before he came in, the softest and most glowing skin and a kitten-like face with seemingly ordinary but interesting brown eyes.

He looked like a pretty boy.

Yoongi snarls and charges at the grown man with full force, ready to attack, before being punched in his cheekbone, falling down to the concrete floor. The men laugh, all somehow finding it hilarious to humiliate someone much younger than most of them. But yet again, they're in one of the worst cell blocks for a reason. One of the inmates speaks up,

"You trying to get yourself hurt, kid? Because you picked the perfect guy for that!" They cackle and make more insinuating comments.

"Any guy could try him. Even a proper twig would win against that pathetic kid!" Another jokes with his friend and they burst into more laughter.

Yoongi sees red, the comments being made fuelling his anger and rage. He gets up, for hopefully one final time, marches up to the man who's now distracted by his inmates and lands a punch square on his jaw. Yoongi steps back instantly to avoid any reflexes.