First Meeting

TThis is unerverse 5 white tiger for yyhAfter Hiei killed the ice holy beast {Seiryu} Ryoka jumped down out of the hiding hole and walked over to her fathers remains when she said her good bye she turned to the warrior who had murdered her fathers...

After Hiei killed the ice holy beast {Seiryu} Ryoka jumped down out of the hiding hole and walked over to her fathers remains when she said her good bye she turned to the warrior who had murdered her fathers true killer and thanked him. She was not quite used to seeing other demons and humans this close no one had ever made it this far into the castle. She was in her half demon form so when she turned away her cat ears went up to the sound of someone behind her "Are you just going to walk off I just saved you. You can leave the castle now" She turned back around and saw the short man with black spiked hair "I didn't ask to be saved and I live here why would I want to leave." The other man with black hair spoke "well lets change that why don't you come with us." "Why would a girl be in the castle for the 4 holy beast." "I'm not the only girl and for your information shorty I am the daughter of the holy beast Byakko  so that's why I'm here."  "What THAT BABY FACE DIDNT SAY THEY HAD DAUGHTERS." said the taller black haired guy "I'm sorry you weren't informed but I didn't need the saving." The tall man with orange hair came closer to her "I'm sorry miss I didn't want to hurt your father I was just." "Don't bother I knew this day would come we all did that's why we planed on rebuilding the castle and changing the way it runs." When she started to leave " Well the damn women want stand a day alone here I doubt she's even as close as strong as her father so how do you suppose you will do that." Now enraged she turned back swinging her leg and landing a hit on the little mans face "Like I said I can handle myself."

Base by kamanari on deviant art
Ryoka c me 
Hiei belongs to the anime  Yu Yu Hakusho