Chapter 7

Rias was sitting alone in the visitor area now. Sona had left half an hour ago. She thought to herself how her plan to get a strong peerage had gone downhill. Mostly she understood it was her own fault, her own greed that led to her being here. Her peerage was back at the school so their was no one to comfort her, not today. When she saw Sona leave the room she was honestly scared of what had been told to her and what she had said for her to be that stiff when she had left the room. A few minutes later a attendant took her to a similar interrogation room and she felt the temperature decrease, she knew due to the various anime and series she watched, that the temperature was lowered for the suspect to feel uncomfortable. Knowing this didn't help her, only made her feel worse. After a few minutes Ajuka entered with a notebook and pen, seeing whom Rias relaxed a bit, surely her brother's best friend would help her but as soon as Falbium entered looking royally pissed, carrying a file and a glass of water, her hopes were destroyed. She slightly bowed to them both, resulting in Falbium sitting down opposite her and slid her the glass of water. Asmodeus looked at her and said,"May I ask where your pawn pieces are? Ajuka found a bug in the system that showed any pawn pieces used in the last month were exploding killing the person that was resurrected an people surrounding them." Rias's eyes widened as she thought of Issei and her peerage, her eyes teared up as she broke down,"I used them to resurrect a boy." Asmodeus narrowed his eyes,"When was this?" Rias slowly said,"3 to 4 weeks ago. His name is Issei Hyoudou" Ajuka nodded to Falbium,"Sona's reports check out, Rias let a boy be killed then resurrected him." Rias froze at Ajuka's statement,"H-how?" Ajuka gave her a glare,"Moving on to your Attack on the church. Why did you feel it to be not important to tell your fellow governor that you were essentially declaring war." Rias stayed quiet and looked down then said meekly,"She would have called her sister." Falbium Asmodeus was usually calm person but this, this is what pissed him off, disobedient soldiers. Asmodeus stood up angrily making the chair fall and began pacing back and forth and nearly shouted,"Well congrats for starting another fucking war, if it was any other angel that had come." Rias lowered her head in shame. Ajuka interrupted,"And what about yours usage of the subjugation spell. Who did you use it on and what did you tell? Don't bother lying, we can see the effects on the pieces quite clearly." Rias nodded,"Akeno Himejima. I told her that her father abandoned her. And Yuuto Kiba to make him more loyal." Ajuka's and Falbium's eyes's widened in suprise and dread resulting in Falbium giving a dry chuckled,"Ajuka, either I'm throwing her to the Angels or the Fallen Angels will kill us when they find out about this." Ajuka put down the notebook and said,"I'm going to the Human world to remove them, Baraqiel is either going to hunt us down or Azazel will and I don't know which is worse. Then I'm going to reprogram each and everyone of the pieces. I'll send Serafall in if she's calm enough." Falbium looked at Rias for a bit then said,"You know that their is a angel in your school, right?" When Rias nodded, her spirit broken, he continued,"He was a member of the original Fallen Angels. The same angels who were the first to fall. Currently he is the only Unfell Angel in existence and a member of Pure Angel council. So if he finds out that you're the reason that one of his brothers has been suffering because of what you did, I don't see how this is going to end well."

The next day
Rahab who was currently teaching the 3rd year class was surprised to find a lack of both Rias and Sona for a second day and a present Akeno who was surprisingly calm on seeing him. Usually she was staring at him with contempt and anger, now which was replaced confusion and sadness. As he let the class go he said,"Akeno-san please stay, I need to ask a few questions." Akeno stayed her usual fake smile not present. She sat on her seat packing what remained outside. When people had left he asked,"Are the Maous' sisters alright? I've been told it is unlike them to miss classes." Akeno nodded,"They were called back for something." Rahab seemed unsure,"Are you alright? You seem different." Akeno put up a smile,"Ara ara, is the angel worried about me?" Rahab just nodded not really getting the innuendo, Akeno said with a bit of sadness and underlying anger,"When you find out that your best friend forced you to believe that your father abandoned you, it changes things. I don't even know if he would want to see me now." She ended in a sad tone. Rahab patted her head,"What was his name? Maybe I could find him?" Akeno looked hesitant for a few moments then said,"Baraqiel." Rahab froze on hearing the name and said,"Don't move. Stay here." Rahab took out his phone and called his friend, when the phone connected, he spoke,"Hey Baraqiel, are you busy?" Akeno froze and took a step back. Rahab continued,"Alright meet me outside Kuoh Academy in 5 minutes." Rahab looked at Akeno who was frozen in terror and said,"Let's go. He's been searching for you, and here you were. We'll surprise him." Akeno shook her head as tears threatened to overflow,"Why?" Rahab patted her head,"I won't let my friends stay upset. He has gave me many gifts when we were little, its my turn." Akeno nodded as she followed. As they got out of the classroom a few students followed wondering why Akeno was crying. As they went a few more people joined, Rahab told Akeno to stay inside the gate,"Stay here, I'll bring him in." Rahab got out to see the man wearing a sharp business suit,"Hey Barak. Glad you could come." Baraqiel looked at him with a slight glare,"Cadmus, why have you called me here?" Rahab put a arm on his shoulder and said,"Come in, first." As Baraqiel entered he froze on seeing Akeno standing there tears dripping down her face. She muttered softly,"Father, you came..." Baraqiel punched Cadmus in the side slightly as he went and hugged Akeno,"Akeno, I thought.." The students who were spying cheered at the reunion but were shooed away by Rahab. As Baraqiel ended the hug, he looked at Rahab and said,"I can't decide if I should kill you or hug you." Rahab chuckled,"I'll take the hug, brother." Baraqiel hugged him with some tears,"Idiot." Rahab chuckled,"Come to my home today, I'll bring Akeno. I'll tell Shem what's up so you could have some time." Baraqiel nodded standing beside Akeno. As Rahab took out his phone, he said,"What are you standing here for? Take her to lunch." Baraqiel gave him a look but smiled looking at a relieved Akeno.