Chapter 11

Lilith hummed,"True...You seem interested in Rating game tactics to be able to judge them." Sona said with a reddened face,"I wish to build a school for it. That is why my education in the human world is essential." Lilith hummed a bit before saying calmly,"A different school, why?" Sona's breath stopped for a second before she said a bit red-faced looking down,"I wish that the low class devils along with the reincarnated ones be provided a chance for attending. It would be a blessing for the high class who can't train them. And also will provide a good quality of devils." When Lilith didn't reply for a minute, she said quietly,"It is worthless in your opinion as well?" Lilith looked up at her catching her eyes and said,"The devils have been discouraging you?" Sona could only nod before Lilith said,"Very well, I shall think upon this before deciding whether to provide you with the funding for this or not. Forward your grade sheets to me within the week. If you can pass my standards you will have a chance to have a part of the underworld to build your school." Sona's eyes widened as she bowed her head with wetness in her eyes and said with a breaking voice,"As you wish, my lady. I thank you from the bottom of my heart." Lilith then said,"You will owe the Lucifuge clan a debt if I support you, do you understand." Sona said hesitantly,"As long as it is only me, my lady. I do not wish my clan to owe a debt because of me." Lilith considered her for a second then rang a bell at her desk. Bell entered seconds later,"My Lady?" Lilith said with a gaze towards the hesitant Sona,"Bell, bring a sponsorship contract along with the pin." Bell looked at Sona before nodded,"At once, my lady." As Bell left Sona looked at Lilith and bowed again with a couple of tears leaving her eyes,"Thank you. Thank you, my lady." Lilith just nodded,"Now what can you tell me about this Phenex."

Rahab sighed as he watched Ayato train alone from a distance. Dulio had left for a mission. He stiffened a bit as he felt someone approach him then relaxed as the nun who appeared in the backyard of the church held Gabriel's blessing. Ayato immediately halted on seeing her and bowed,"Sorry, I didn't know that we had guests, sister." The nun just smiled,"No worries. You can continue." Ayato shook his head,"I can't with someone watching." The nun chuckled as she looked in Rahab's direction,"You were already being watched." Rahab sighed as he flew to the clearing and was nearly tackled my Ayato,"Why didn't you tell me you were here, Rahab-sama?" Rahab ruffled his hair with a slight smile,"I came to visit but you were so entranced that I thought I should wait." The nun bowed to him,"A honour, Rahab-sama. I'm Griselda Quarta, Dulio asked me to spar with him since he was away. And Gabriel-sama was worried since she couldn't find you." Rahab just sighed as he said,"I see. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I'll try to come again Ayato." Ayato puffed his cheeks but nodded. Rahab disappeared in a few feathers as Griselda threw him a stick as she handled her own,"Ready?"

Rahab appeared in his room to find Raphael waiting. As soon as he spotted Rahab, he said chuckling,"You need to stop disappearing and tell us before you go for once." Rahab sat on a chair and set a bottle of drink in front of him as he took one himself,"Yeah, I got that. What is it then?" Raphael looked at his tired face and said,"Ajuka Beelzebub has asked for a meeting." Then he asked with concern,"Are you alright?" Rahab shook his head,"I'm not, to be honest. Brother, I can't stay here all the time." Raphael sighed and said,"You're a pure angel now..." Rahab interrupted him,"It's not that Raphael. It's more along the lines of bad memories. You know why there's no angel of pride, right?" Raphael stayed quiet for a second then replied,"I understand. If that's the reason, I can barely do anything....very well, I'll see that a place is arranged for you and Asia." Rahab nodded with a downcast face and said,"You know, you're the only person that Angels of death can talk to normally" Raphael sighed and said,"I see, Azrael once said something similar to me..." Rahab got up and walked to his bed and said while sitting on it,"This feels suffocating, you know..." Raphael looked at him warily and asked,"What's the condition with your heart?" Rahab closed his eyes,"It has quickened to one per hour..." Raphael gave him a worried glance but Rahab replied,"It'll slow down again once I'm better." Raphael said worried,"You should talk to Meta-" Rahab cut him off,"I won't." Raphael sighed as he looked at him and got up,"I'll come with you tomorrow. For now try to rest."