3: Who Are You?

"Please. Haesoo, remember me" Jimin pleads. It took long for him before he released himself from the hug. We fell in silence but I didn't let it last and broke it.

"Do you really know me? I'm really curious" I confessed. He nodded his head innocently. "If you do, then answer every questions I'll ask" I added while crossing my arms and giving him a look.

"Okay, you can start now" he said as he leant onto the big organ waiting for my questions.

"So, what's the basic details you know about me?" I asked walking around the room to avoid his gazes.

"Your name is Jin Haesoo. You are born on 22nd of December 1998 in Busan. You are Im Jiyoo and Jin Daeyoung's only daughter" hearing his answers made me gasped as I stopped taking steps.

"Don't tell me you've been stalking me?" I asked pointing at him as also a sign of warning.

He widened his eyes. "No!" he answered right away as if he knew what I was about to ask him.

"Then who are you?"

"Just ask other questions and you will find out who really I am in your life"

"In my life?" This time I pointed on myself. He nodded his head while he silently tap the wooden instrument with his fingertips. "Then what's my personality?" I add.

"You're such a girl who hides everything from everyone. You're so shy and introverted. You're intuitive, you're always carried away with your feeling. In terms of planning, you judge first. You're also turbulent in decision makings but despite all of that, for me you're too cute" he said as his ears turned into reddish hue.

Realizing what he said on the last part made me blush. But I never gave him a chance to see my cheeks.

"You are always lonely, you're so tiny and clumsy, you're kind and intelligent. And you also love kids" he was so careful on how he describe me and it's just making me blush even more. "And also, you left Busan to study in Seoul" he adds.

We didn't noticed the time not until I opened my phone to check it and soon ran away after realizing we were already late. Even if I ran, I still failed. I didn't even anticipated Jimin to be with the same tracks as mine when we reached the classroom's door.

The professor's discussion was interrupted when he saw us, even the whole department were also looking. I apologized for being late and thankfully he accepted it.

As soon as I reached my seat, Xiaoyou asked me. "Why are you with him?" she points at Jimin.

"No, he's not with me. He's late too. It's just a coincidence that we reached the room together" I lied and I was glad that she bought with it.

While watching the slides of the discussion, Jimin sticked a note above my desk and it contains a letter.

'Let's meet at the rooftop after class'

Without looking at him, I mumbled a 'no' but then he sticked another letter.

'Do you want to know what happened to you when you left Busan?'

He was so convincing and irresistible at the same time so I just sighed in defeat.

"Haesoo, I gotta go now" Xiaoyou mumbled while fixing her things inside her tote bag.

"Wait up, I'll go with you" I uttered but she gave me a pout.

"Sorry, but I ain't going home. Xiaoyou is needed in Shanghai tomorrow" she said and made me stare at her in curiosity. "I need to help my mom for a week. I can't just slip off our tradition. I already filed my absence. Don't worry, I will be back soon" she assures me with a smile.