26: Promise

A/N: I suggest you to play Promise by Jimin at the middle of the story💜

Third Person's POV

The two girls started to run to the water, they splashed water to each other and swam as far and as deep as they can.

"Wahh, it's my first time to have an outing with you" Xiaoyou said.

"I'm glad we have this quality time, like alone together. No one bothers us" Haesoo smiled at her.

At the other side of the sea, there's Jungkook and Jimin watching Haesoo as she hug Xiaoyou. They both raced at her.

"Yah! Haesoo!" They both shouted, Haesoo got startled.

Jimin came first as she held her wrist dragging her away from Xiaoyou and Jungkook. Jungkook got annoyed as his hyung took her away from his first love.

Jimin brought Haesoo to the deeper area.

"What? Can't you see i'm having fun with my BESTFRIEND?!" She asked him.

"Am I not your BESTFRIEND?!" He fought back. "And why are you wearing that kind of suit?!" He looked at her.

"Xiaoyou pleaded me, and I can't say no" she said.

"Next time, ask me first, okay?"

"Why would I?" She crossed her arms.

"Just- look at them!" Jimin shouted as he looked at those other boys looking at her.

As soon as she realized, she hanged her head low.

"But I like it" he smirked making Haesoo to blush so hard.

"Yah!" She shouted as she smacked his forehead making Jimin to stumble and fell down to the water. Seconds passed but he's still not coming up to the water. She started to panic and let herself to go down to the water.

Haesoo panic and found Jimin with his eyes closed under the water. She held his both shoulders and shook him. She continued to panic, her worries almost drown her.

"What are they doing?" Jungkook said on the far.

"Something, I guess" Xiaoyou said, Jungkook got what she meant.

Jimin can't help his smile anymore seeing Haesoo panicking. He held her waist and kissed her. She startled at the sudden kiss that she didn't expected.

Haesoo can't hold her breath anymore so she kissed him back to end the moment and breath in air. He didn't let go of her, instead he bit the bottom of her lips to deepen the kiss. She broked the kiss and started to get up to get some air.

Her cheeks are now pinkish, she felt some butterflies on her stomach and the beat of her heart is beating rapidly.

She ran to the shore and quickly changed her clothes to a sweat pants and sweatshirt.

"Make your move, Jungkook" Xiaoyou said to the man who's now pissed.

Jimin got up too and changed his clothes.