29: Question

Even though it's already evening, we still rode a train back to Seoul from Vivaldi. After we got back, he brought me to Banpo Bridge Park located at Han River. We watched the fountain with lights as they dance with their sparkling color lights. I was amazed as I looked at it, its very beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful place like this. Jimin is very sweet to bring me here.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"O-ofcourse! It's so beautiful!" I jumped. He held my hand after we watched the fountain. He brought me to the park he set a picnic on the ground. What? We'll be having a midnight picnic?

He lend his hand to me and saying come-and-get-my-hand. I put my hand on his and he guided me to sit, just like a gentleman.

We ate the foods he prepared for me. And we talked random things about music and dancing. We smiled at each other as if this is our last day together. In the middle of our conversation, he pointed out at the sky.

"Look!" He said. I looked up and saw nothing. I gave him a are-you-crazy? look.

"Jimin, it's already midnight can we—" he interupted me by keep on pointing to the sky. I looked up again and saw lanterns.

I was amazed again, I looked to those lanterns that flies to the sky. Jimin came closer to me and he leaned his chin on my shoulder and I leaned on his chest too while we're here sitting and watching the lights as it goes up and up far away from the river. There are people who are watching too.

"Wow, i-it's r-really wonderful!" I smiled.

"I did all of these in a purpose. I actually asked them" Jimin said while he put his arms around me.

"J-jinjja? B-but this is too much" I said worrying he waisted his money for these.

"Don't worry, these are for you" He said assuring me. I cried, I was touched by his efforts. He kissed my cheek down to my neck, I was startled at the sudden contact and the ticklish sensation. "Oh, i'm sorry"

"No, it's okay. I'm not used at it, sorry" I said while I hanged my head low thinking that I dissapointed him.

He hugged me to assure that he's not mad at me. A man came to us, by his outfit I know that he's a staff of the park. He gave something to Jimin and bowed as he left.

I realized that he's holding two lanterns. He held my hand to help me to get up and we ran to the river.

"Here, take this and we will write our wishes here. They said, it will come true because god will read it" he said. I took it and write.

"Dear God,

Please guide me and Jimin. Let us be together forever until our hair becomes color white. Please guide our relationship"

I tied my message to the lantern and ignited it before I let it go. We let it go together and smiled at each other as we look up to the lights.

Jimin hugged me. I felt the warmth of his love and the heat of his body at the same time.

"Thanks for tonight" I said.

"I had fun, but i'll miss you" he said while pouting. I looked around to see if there's anyone in the compound, thanks to God there's no one. I tiptoed and grabbed his face and immediately pecked his lips.

"Me too" I said and ran inside of my house.

"Eomma, can I go out? I'll visit Jimin" I asked her while washing the dishes we used after breakfast.

"Why? Did you already miss him" she said.

"Yes"

"Ofcourse, go and do anything you want. You're already old and matured. Just don't do things that will ruin your dreams. Don't hurry to have a family okay?" She warned me and I got what she meant.

"Eomma, i'll just visit him. We won't do that" I said.

She nodded her head and I went upstairs to change into sweat shirt and sweat pants. I tied my hair into a ponytail and did some light make up so that my face will look bright. I wore slippers and made my way to his house.

I knocked at his door but there was no response. I clicked the doorbell, no response. And at the last knock he opened the door. He's topless and his hair is messy. When he realized who's his visitor, his eyes widened.

"Good Morning!" I said. I entered his house without his permission.

"What brings you here?" He asked as he ran to his room to wear something.

"You don't want me to visit you? I'll just leave!!" I said between the door of his room.

"Stay!" He said. I sat on his sofa waiting for him. He's still not going out so I barged in to his room and sat on his bed. He's taking a bath so he didn't noticed me. When he's done, he got out with widened eyes.

"Did you see a ghost?" I asked while laughing. He sat beside me.

"No, I was about to go and visit you but unexpectedly, you're the one who came" he said while smiling. "I finally saw the girl I love the most"

"Ahhhhhhh!" I shouted as I felt butterflies inside my tummy. "You're so cheesy!" I said in annoyance. I took his towel and I dried his hair that's now messy.

"Why not? I love you, right?" He said. I dragged him to the chair and I turned on the blower. I dried his hair. "I always imagine you doing this to me, like taking care of me every morning and everyday"

I didn't respond, I ruffled his purple hair and combed it.

"I like your hair" I said as I smell and played his soft hair. He dragged me so fast making me to sit on his lap, and our faces are only inches away to each other.

"W-what n-now?" I stuttered. He came closer causing me to froze on my spot. He just stared at me and smiled. I smiled too.

"Are you going to stay here all day?" He asked, still on his position.

"Y-yes, w-why?" I keep on stuttering.

"Nothing" I said and he attacked me by kissing me but he broke it immediately. Then he held my hand and mouthed saranghae.

"Did I scare you?" He asked.

"Sorry, I'm not really used to be your girlfriend. It feels so different" I said.

"Then, get used to it. I'm your Park Jimin now" he smiled widely revealing his cute eye smile that I love the most.

"But you're still my bestfriend" I said.

"I'm your boyfriend for your information" he protested. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Later, I just ate" I said.

"Then, let's cuddle please?" here we go again, those puppy eyes I can't resist. He plopped down on his bed and I jumped on him too.

He covered us with his thick blanket and he cuddled me. Wahh, he's so heavy.

"Jimin-ah" I said.

"What?"

"Ugh. Nothing, I just want to call your name" I cuddled him too. "Can I ask you something?" I asked with hesitation.

"Okay"

"Are you a playboy? How many girls did you date? Did you slept with them? Did you took them seriously?" I bombarded him with my questions that I was thinking last night.