25: Camping

"I don't drink, i'm not going with them. Shhhh, Eomma said I should go home right after class. You? Are you going with them?" I asked him.

"I want to, but you're not coming. So, I won't come too" He said.

"Aish! Just go with them!" I scooed him away from me.

"If you insist" he said.

"Your seniors and other friends are there. Just go and have some fun. Please, look for Xiaoyou and take care of her for me. She really doesn't drink, please?"

"Okay. Keep safe" he hugged me again. I nodded my head and walked away.

"Winter vacation is coming, so guys, we planned to have a year-end camping that will be held in Jeju!" Kwon Eunbi, our department's representative said in front of the class.

"Mrs. Choi and Mr. Han already agreed to this. The school will provide our transportation, foods, camping materials except for the tent. Provide your own tent, your personal hygienes, pillows and blankets of your own. The camping will start on Thursday. We still have 2 days to go, please get ready and thank you" Choi Yeonjun-sunbaenim added.

The class got hyped hearing the word camping. We are all excited and can't wait anymore.

"Winter is coming, please provide anything that will keep you warm" Mrs. Choi said. "Also, you can find partners" she smiled.

I looked at Jimin who's winking at me mouthing 'we are partners, okay?'

I nodded my head in agreement. He sat nearer to me and whispered on my ear.

"The news said, snow will be early in that day at Jeju. A perfect timing and place right?" he whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. But just said yes.

It's finally Thursday and we are all riding a bus to our destination. Xiaoyou and Jungkook in our front. Jimin is sitting beside me while snoring. It's still early so he's sleepy.

I observed his features. As the bus bounce, his cheeks are bouncing too. His pink lips are really perfect. His messy blonde hair that covers his eyes are beautiful. His pointed nose. Everything on him is a perfect feature. His personality attracts me more than his face. He's cute and handsome at the same time. He already reached my standard. How did he do that? He's so perfect. He snores so beautiful, the sound of his voice is like a music to my ear. The way his chest heave up and down. The way he breathe. I'm really falling for him. Everytime I look at him, everything melts, I already seen my future with him staying by my side, Should I start dating him?

As I continue to daydream on him, he opened his eyes and smiled at me. Without realizing, I smiled back at him. Out of nowhere, he held my head and let it rest on his chest. I love the feeling of being secured just by his side. I smiled as I went nearer and nearer to him so that i'll got a perfect position on his chest.

He rested his chin on my head and playing my hair strands which makes me to feel better. Better than any massaging equipments. He hugged me, I really love it. The feeling of his breath above my head is really greatful, i'm really thankful because I have him.

"Uwuuuu, My envious ass can't relate" Xiaoyou interupted the moment.

I was about to go back on my seat but he still held my head not wanting to let me go. I smiled.

"Then go find a significant other" Jimin said.

"Hey, are you two already dating?" She stared at us from her seat.

"She'll be my future girlfriend" Jimin said making my heartbeat to beat rapidly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she squealed. "Should I call your ship JiSoo or HaeMin? You're so sweet to her! Haesoo-yah! Date him!" She demanded.