38: Her

She's stucked up with her paper works still reviewing the plan. Making sure that it will be perfect before the month ends. Jimin is leaning against her office door staring at her. Haesoo didn't notice him nor paying attention in her environment. When she finally reviewed all the papers, she lift her hands up and yawn. He smiled as he stare at the girl. Her eyes finally locked with his and she widened her eyes in shock as if she saw a ghost. He walked to the chair in front of her.

"H-how long did you stared at me?" She asked and avoided any eye contact.

"Thirty minutes, I guess?" He opened his folder to give his plans to her.

"H-huh?! Why are you here?" This time she looked at him and to his folder that he's been holding for a long time.

"I came here to report that my boy group will be here after thirty minutes. And this folder is the plan for the program" he gave her the folder and gave him a weird look.

"I only need models, you're not assigned here, Mr. Park" she put the folder on her lap and opened it revealing a tiny piece of purple paper with message on it.

미안해 (sorry)

"Actually, editing department gave it to me" she rolled her eyes and stood up to leave the place but he blocked her way. "Where are you going?"

"To my son" she walked but he walked closer to her. As he took step forward, she takes backward until her back hit the wall. He blocked her by putting his hands against the wall making her to freeze.

"Our. Son." he smirked and put his face inches away from her.

"W-what n-now? L-let me go please" she pleaded but he didn't budge. She closed her eyes as he came closer and closer touching each other's nose. The moment was interrupted by their son's voice.

"Eommaaaaaaaa" he let her go and ran over to Minhyung and carried him. Jimin's face was a bit annoyed but just smiled to the baby.

"Why? What happened? Where is Jungkook?" She asked her son and carressed his cheek.

"Appa Jungkook is outside, watching you with appa" they both widened their eyes in shock. "He already left" Minhyung ran to Jimin to hug him, he smiled at the boy and kissed his cheek. "Appa~" he squealed and carried by Jimin. Haesoo looked at her son with his father. She never imagined that it will happen.

"I know you lied to me, Jungkook won't marry you right?" He smirked at the shocked lady in front of her. "You even said last week, you still love me" he walked closer again to her and whispered on her ear. "You were drunk that day"

"W-what! What d-do you mean?" she tried to look serious, but the redness of her cheeks made it obvious that she's very embarassed.

"They said, love is sweeter at the second time. Why won't you let me to be with you again? Think about of Minhyung without a complete family. What if he will get bullied when he started schooling?" His face was very serious. He left with Minhyung on his arms, Haesoo ran behind them as they both got down to the photoshooting room. They both saw Jimin's artists and bowed at each other.

"Guys, this is Ms. Jin Haeyoon, CEO of this company" they bowed again to her and she beamed them with her charming smile.

"You're so beautiful in person Ms. Jin! Better than in magazines. No wonder why Pd-nim swoons over your posters everywhere" the boy group's leader laughed and Jimin gave them an annoyed look.

"Thank you" she smiled again and she captured everyone's heart inside the room.

"Ummm. Who's the child you're carrying pd-nim?" One of the group's member asked again.