7. Genji(Overwatch)

Yo! I'm not dead I've just been on huugee writer's block and busy with school, keeping me from making more plots or writing my attemtpted stories. Luckily I have a few ideas and school has calmed down a bit, so I have returned!

Today I decided to write some plots featuring Genji Shimada from Overwatch!
(Image by Moviebox on Tumblr! Seriously check them out, awesome art!)

(First two plots are pre cyborg, by the way)
1. Due to him having a bit of a carefree attitude and lifestyle, and being the son of a rather wealthy family, Genji Shimada is someone who never really puts much thought into their looks. However, through many rich meals, combined with not much physical activity, he begins to gain weight.

2. Hanzo has been ordered to kill his brother. However, he cannot bring himself to do it. Hanzo ends up coming with a different idea. Making it to where his father would be unable to recognize Genji. So, he "kidnaps" Genji and does the best he could think of. Fatten him up.

3. While working under Blackwatch Moira O' Doerean secretly used Genji as a subject for a few experiments. Once, she was using him to test something for increasing size and power on a subject. However, it backfires and cause Genji to have a decreased metabolism and larger appetite, the size increasing part trying to make itself work in a different way.

4. After being saved by her, Angela Zeigler has become very trusted by Genji. He routinely come to her for checkups because 1, she knows his new form best, and 2, she is a actual doctor. During one of these visits, she tells him he needs to try a new diet. What he doesn't know is that this diet has been specially made... For the purpose of weight gain.

5. Genji has found a friend in his former Blackwatch teammate, Jesse McCree. While visiting the cowboy Genji starts to pick up a few American eating habits and food he had never before had. And let's just say... He went a bit overboard.

6. Make your own!