Chapter Three: Meeting Him

~ Oh, I just recently had to take a four-hour long test... I failed. At least I'm pretty sure I failed. Anyways... I need to chill with the life stories... no one cares sheesh, onto the story (The new character above)

Amaranth's eyes narrow before she swears under her breath.

"Where the hell are the warriors?" Amaranth asks shouting, noticing that the enemy wolves were rounding up the women and children.

"We sent in an omega to knock them out," Michael says proudly before chuckling lowly, "Your security sucks."

Michael slowly walks over to her trailing a finger from one of her shoulders to the other. Amaranth tenses and grits her teeth. Michael then goes to grab her, but she suddenly gracefully launches herself over him. She kicks out at his shoulders causing him to fall unbalanced on his knees. Amaranth lands and quickly pushes him and pins him down.

"Well, aren't you a talented little null?" Michael mocks smirking.

Amaranth bares her teeth. Suddenly a yelp is heard from behind them.

"Stella?!" Amaranth shouts.

"I'm fine, just a bit caught up over here," Stella snaps.

Amaranth pulls a knife from her thigh holster and stabs Michael in the shoulder.

Michael shouts in pain and Amaranth smirks before turning to see Stella being held by one of the enemy warriors. Amaranth smiles darkly her canines seeming sharper than before, but that could just be the trick of the light. She lunges at the warrior who quickly drops Stella to protect himself. Amaranth pulls another knife out from the back of her shirt and stabs the warrior in the throat. Blood sprays all over her hands. She drops to the ground and turns back to Michael who is gritting his teeth in pain.

"Wolfsbane I presume?" Michael grits out.

Amaranth nods slowly with no emotion. Suddenly there's a loud threatening growl off in the distance. Amaranth narrows her eyes before pressing a pressure point in Michaels' shoulder effectively knocking him out.

A large silver wolf suddenly charges out of the forest from the direction of the growl. Jewel comes out from the pack house looking scared. The wolf changes directions charging for Jewel. Amaranth runs in Jewel's direction shoving her out of the way. Claws sink into Amaranth's sides and she grits her teeth harshly. The wolf suddenly jumps back as if she were fire and looks at her before freezing. Amaranth presses her hands into the cuts in her sides and pulling them away to see blood.

Amaranth's eyes flash, "Call off your damn pack."

The wolf growls at her and steps back shifting into a very naked male.

"I was told this pack had no Alpha, who are you?" The man asks gruffly. 

"Isn't it obvious? Enforcer Elite, Protector of weaker packs and pack laws. I'm Amaranth Titanis," Amaranth bites out angrily.

"Oh, is that a naked alpha I see?" Stella asks lustfully.

"Hades Jerrico, not interested," He says with a look of disgust.

The warriors begin waking up and filing out to protect the captive women and children, but Amaranth holds up a hand and they all stop.

"Are there only two of you?" Hades asks.

"Yeah, because this freak keeps getting people killed so they couldn't risk sending out more," Stella says looking at her nails.

Amaranth's eyes narrow into slits.

There's a groan off to the side on the ground, "Really? She seems too sweet to do that."

Michael stands and pulls the knife from his shoulder gritting his teeth in the process.

Stella smirks, "No, She got her best friends killed."

"Friends? As in more than one?" Michael asks cocking his head to the side.

Amaranth's eyes flash. Hades watches her closely with curiosity.

"How cold-blooded," Michael mocks.

Amaranth turns towards Michael slowly before launching herself at him knocking him back to the ground. She throws punch after punch at his face breaking his nose and busting his lip open. Michael tries to grab her hands but she's too quick. She grabs his arm and jerks it at an awkward angle. Michael howls in pain.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention. Freak here has anger issues," Stella says cringing.

Hades pulls her off Michael who is cradling his now broken arm. He grits his teeth before pulling it back into socket. Amaranth jerks in Hades's hold and whips her head back headbutting him. When he loosens his hold she slides out quickly.  He growls at her holding his now bloody nose.

"What the hell kind of null are you?" Michael asks in disbelief.

"A trained one," Amaranth says curtly.

Hades raises an eyebrow.

Amaranth sighs, "I'm closer to my wolf than most nulls."

Hades looks curious, "Do you think your wolf can be awakened?"

Amaranth shakes her head, "Both of my parents are nulls."

Aiden runs up to the both of them, "Where the hell were you?" Amaranth asks.

Aiden just bows completely ignoring her, "Alpha Jerrico."

Hades looks confused. A few of Crest packs people cry out in happiness.

"Your father was our previous Alpha," Aiden says smiling.

"Remus?" Hades asks shocked.

Amaranth tenses and Aiden shakes his head confused.

"No, Arcasius Jerrico," Aiden says.

Hades's eyes widen, "My real father?"

Aiden nods.

"Well, since he can claim the pack our work here is done," Stella says brushing herself off.

Amaranth nods before heading toward the pack house to pack up.

"I claim this pack as rightful heir," Hades shouts.

The pack cheers.

~~

The next morning, Amaranth and Stella are putting their stuff back into the car. Mostly Amaranth, Stella was sitting in the car. Aiden walks over to Amaranth.

"I'd like to thank you, Amaranth," Aiden says cheerfully.

"Just doing my job," Amaranth mutters.

Hades walks over to them, "Amaranth, may I speak with you?"

Amaranth sighs and nods. Aiden bows before scurrying off somewhere.

"You are aware of the mate-" Hades gets interrupted.

"No," Amaranth snaps quickly.

Hades looks shocked, "No?"

"Goodbye, Hades," Amaranth turns and leaves.

Hades grits his teeth and his face hardens, "No my ass, I will have you Amaranth Titanis."

~This chapter isn't as long as the others, but it's still pretty long for, me at least. (Hades is the new character that's above lol)~