Hi momma

I own nothing!

Percy POV

"Thank you Clint but I think I can introduce myself.....what he said" I say not knowing what else to say.

They all laughed and Nat looked at me expectedly. "What?" I look at her confused.

"I need to talk to you... alone." She stands and walks across the room and towards me.

"Ok." We walk out of the room together.

Once we're out of sight and are sure they can't here us she asks her question.
"Are you going to tell them about the whole 'hey my dad Poseidon' thing?"

" I don't know! I don't know them. It took me a year and a half to tell you and Clint that a was a half-blood.... and you still don't know what happened to me. I mean even Fury doesn't know and... HE'S MY BOSS FOR GODS SAKES!!" I begin to pace the floor.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down you don't have to tell them if you're not ready. But Thor might know..... he's the Norse god of thunder.... what if he..... recognizes you?" Nat tries to calm me down while failing miserably.

" okay we have to go let back before they get suspicious." I start walking back to the meeting room.

"Sooo" stark says as I walk in the room. "What's your favorite food!"

"Umm my moms cookies?" I say confused.

" well than let's go get some!" He reply's.

"Oh! Uh okay!" I say. "Um let's go I guess."

As we walk the streets of New York I begin to think I haven't seen my mom in about 4 years.... next week is my 20th birthday.... what if she moved. What if she's angry.... what if the gods told her I died. What will her reaction be.

Before I know it I'm standing in front of my mothers door. I knock on the door and here the voice I missed more than anything. My mother's voice.

"Coming be there in a sec!" She yells.

A few moments later the door is opened to reveal a woman with long brown hair that graying slightly, blue eyes and soft wrinkles around her eyes and mouth from smiling to much. My mother. Slightly older but still my mother.

"Hi momma." I choke on my tears As I realize the small bump on her stomach. She's pregnant.

"P-Percy?! Is that really you?!" She throws her arms around me momentarily before holding me at arms length as if making sure I was real.

"It's me momma... I'm home." I feel a stab of guilt in my stomach as she breaks down into sobs. " I'm home"

Well then this is a longer chapter that normal..... byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!