Baby!!

I own nothing!!

Also! I got a hair cut!

I cut like 6 inches off!

Percy's POV

About 30 minutes after the phone call with Tony, the avengers walked into the room to see my mother and I talking. The baby was laying comfortably in the small Crib thingy, cooing softly, and looking around the room.

"Hey guys!" I said, casually standing and jumping on Steve's shoulders.

"Hey perce." Steve said acting as though nothing was happening.

"Baby!" Clint ran over and carefully pick Jax up.

"Clint this is Jax. Jax meet Clint." My mother introduces them.

I jumped off of Steve and went back to my seat next to my mom.

Clint held the baby as the rest of the team, minus Tony, went over to meet the small boy. Tony stayed back and came to talk to me.

"Hey fish breath!" Hey throws his arms around my shoulders.

"Sup tin head." I lay me head on his shoulder.

"Alright you too stop flirting! There are young eyes!" My mother says, grinning cheekily.

"Momma!!" I whine. "He's not old enough to remember....... AND IM NOT FLIRTING."

"Sure you're not....."

Hello my lovely's! So today we lost and icon, Stan Lee passed away today. Without him we wouldn't have this.... amazing Fandom. He is what inspired me to start writing, to take my ideas and turn them into something. Because, if he could create something so wonderful, maybe I could to. Maybe everything everyone said to me, all of my cousins and my 'friends', maybe just maybe, it wasn't true. So thank you Stan Lee, you will be missed. May you Rest In Peace. Bye guys.