The party

Percy's POV
(I can't remember the exact dialogue so bare with me)

"So, why are we having a party again?" I ask Natasha as she looks through her closet.

"We got the scepter! We've been looking for it for so long!"

"Yeah but like, in my experience, parties don't go well with us.."

"Oh it'll be fine! Stop worrying!" Nat grabbed a dress and closed the closet.

"Says you. Of all people," I laugh, walking over to the vanity and working on my hair.

Natasha laughs and goes to the bathroom to put on her dress. I was already in mine and was now pinning my hair back into a warrior braid.

(Here's her dress and shoes cause I can't describe things)

 Natasha came out of the bathroom in a dress like mine, but hers had a black skirt and a white top

Natasha came out of the bathroom in a dress like mine, but hers had a black skirt and a white top. She too, put on some black heels and began to work on her makeup.

~~~~~~~

"Steve! Clint said a bad language word!"
I hear Maria Hill saying as I walk into the room.

"Did you tell everyone about that?" The captain looked over at Clint. The man simply shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

~~~~~~~

"It's rigged! I bet I can pick it up!" Clint said as he looked at the hammer sitting on the table.

"Be my guest." Thor gestured to His trusted weapon, an invitation to try and pick up the object. (Me not knowing how to spell the name of the hammer 😂)

Clint attempted to pick up the hammer, then failed, much to the enjoyment of everyone around him.

~~~~~~~
When Bruce tries, he fails and pretends to get angry about it.

~~~~~~~
"So lemme get this strait, I pick up the hammer, I'm king of Asgard," Tony said with his arm slung lazily across my shoulders.

Thor nods and Tony steps forward, releasing me from his hold to try to pick up Mjolnir(SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SPELL IT!!!! PLEASE!!!).

When he fails, he calls the gauntlet of his suit. When that fails, he gets Rhodey ( if this is wrong , blame dolan_pinapple ) , also with his gauntlet.

When that fails, he gives up and come over to where I'm sitting, pouting dramatically.

"Awww it's ok babe, I still love you even if  you aren't worthy to hold a hammer." I coo, snuggling down onto his chest.

"Nice to know baby," Tony laughs, kissing my forehead and pulling me closer.

~~~~~~~

When it's Steve's turn, he manages to shift the hammer ever so slightly. Earning a look of shock from everyone in the room.

~~~~~~

"Nat! Why don't you try!" Clint screams.

"No thanks boys I'm good." She replies getting herself another drink.

"Fine, Percy, you go." Clint looks at me expectantly, then grabs me and pulls over to the hammer.

"Fine." I wrap my hands around the leather handle and pull up, expecting it to stay put like with the others.

However, the hammer came off of the table with ease, granted it was slightly off balance but I still picked it up.

I looked away from the weapon to see everyone staring at me in shock.

"Well ok then! I guess I'm worthy!"

~~~~~~

The party went on for the rest of the evening fine, until we heard a small noise.

The noise slowly got louder until we realized it was a voice.

"I've got no strings so I am free there are no strings on me..."

Tell me what you think!
Byeeeeeeeeee