Tony has a mental breakdown!

Once again, I don't remember the dialogue so please be patient with me. You've been warned.

Percy POV

Thor had only just released my boyfriend, taking his hand off of his throat and lowering him to the ground. I was now standing between the angry demigod and a flustered and disgruntled Tony Stark.

"So let me get this strait. You had the BRILLIANT idea make a suit of armor around the world, and that armor now has a mind of it own and is trying to take over the world." Steve pinched his the bridge of his nose, still breathing heavily from the small fight that had taken place.

"Yes.."

"Tony! What were you thinking!?"

"I was thinking this world has enough crap going on without the aliens and the out of world threats! Besides it wasn't supposed to be anywhere close to done!" The billionaire replied saltily (totally just made up a word but ok).

"But you can't just—"

"I can do whatever I damn well please Steven." My boyfriend walks sassily out of the room and I'm not far behind him.

~~~~~~~~

"Tony I love you, but please, for the love of every god out there, explain why you thought this was a good idea!?" I was seething, and I personally think i had a good reason to be.

"Because I'm tired of seeing good people die fighting things from space! Ok? I couldn't protect so many people in New York. I failed them. I still wake up screaming thinking about that. I thought If I could- I thought if I could make a suit of armor around the world it would protect it. But it wasn't supposed to-to do this!" He put his hands over his face and crumpled to the floor, trying to hide his guilt. (My phone tried to autocorrect it to quilt.)

"Tony.." I didn't know what to say, I couldn't do anything but slide to floor next to him and hold him. Whispering soft words of encouragement while rubbing his back.

Yes he made a mistake, but I've made worse. I can't be mad at him for doing what he thought was best. Even if he didn't know the consequences.