| 15 |

'J-Jisung I...'

I stopped and took a breathe in and out. I could feel your hands squeezing onto my arm feeling nervous too.

The rain started to pour heavily. I told you and I could see you were overwhelmed as tears rapidly spilled out of your eyes. You shoved your body onto my chest, clenching onto my clothes.

I could feel the wet tears seeping into my clothes while I hold onto you tightly. I laid my head on top of yours.

I started crying silently while I heard your sobs. I really hate this moment but I knew you would've been filled with anger and depression if I didn't.

We cried together for hours with the pouring rain in the background.

After of hours of crying together we calmed ourselves down. The both of us latched onto each other hands and squeezing it tight, not letting go of the warm feeling.

'I'm sorry Jisung...'

'It's not your fault so don't apologize...'

'But I'm really sorry...'

You let go of the grip of hands and instead hugged my me. I hugged you by your waist while your hands were around my neck.

You were saying how everything would be alright and it made me feel at ease.

But how would you know if everything was going to be alright when I know I was going to die soon?