| 18 |

I woke up.

The first thing I saw was a white ceiling and I noticed that I'm in a different place that I don't recognize. Then I remembered that I blacked out meaning that I'm at the hospital.

I glanced over to my right trying to adjust my position a bit which was bit hard.

I saw someone sleeping on the chair near me until I realized it was you, Jisung. Your cheeks were painted red with dried tears.

You must've been crying seeing me in this state. I felt bad for having to make you see me like this but what could I do about?

I can't since I control my fate.

I admired your sleeping face while you giggled slightly in your dream while smiling. It was cute. You're probably having a good dream right now.

I sat there for a while just starring at your cute squirrel-like face before I called out to your name.

You woke up surprised and was crying all over again. Then running over to me, pulling me into a tight hug. It felt good to feel your warmth again.

You kept saying how much you were worried and sad you were when you heard that I was in the hospital but now your scared its going to happened again.

I reassured you that it won't happen again and it made you feel better. I pulled you away and pecked your face a million times, smiling and giggling at each other's affection.

But will scenario happen again?